Chapter 72: My hero.

Elisabeth's POV:

The scene that was unfolding was the most incredible thing to see. Glacier looked very brave. I lay there in my safe place while she stood up to Mother and Emily. I felt scared for Glacier, though. The lack of vision was at her disadvantage. Or so I thought.

"So, you think you are brave to stand up to us?" My mother made to walk forward. "That dog won't hurt us."

"Want a bet?" Glacier stood tall. "She's getting angry."

Emily looked speachless as she glared at Glacier. "Who would of thought. The blind bitch would stand up for herself."

"What did you call me, Emily?" Glacier glared back.

"Well the ice freak isn't standing for you this time," said Emily backing up to the door. "Maybe she's too weak to save you."

"I can see her," said mother fixing her stare at me. "Still missing daddy?"

"Leave Elisabeth alone," Glacier was ready to release Button.

"Or what?" Mother made to walk to me.

Glacier's other hand slapped her hard. "How dare you mention about William in front of Elisabeth."

I felt shaky in my safe corner. Why did Mother have to mention about my dad?

"You have a heavy hand, bitch!" Mother made to grab Glacier.

"That's it," snappped Emily as Glacier slapped mother again.

Then the door opened for the third time. David and Arianna stood there with Luna and Winter. Winter screamed when she saw Scarlet on the floor. Arianna looked round the room and saw me. David ignored Emily, mother and Glacier and ran over to me. "Come on, Elsa. Come with us."

"What about Glacier and Scarlet?" I felt like crying.

"The police are on their way," said David gently helping me up. "Oh, sweetie. It's okay."

I tried to blink my tears away. "But what about Luna?"

Luna came over and helped David take me out the room. Arianna was carrying Scarlet followed by Winter.

"What happened?" Luna asked. "I thought they were behind bars."

"I don't know," sighed David gently rubbing my shoulders. "Calm down, Sweetheart. Everything's going to be okay. We will get Scarlet to hospital and make sure their father knows. Right, Luna?"

Luna nodded. "I told him just now by text."

"But Glacier's still in there, David." I sniffled. "What if she gets hurt?"

"Well you saw how she stood up to them, didn't you?" Luna hugged me, too! "Our Glacier has more than we have thought of her."

"I'm proud of her," I admitted. "My hero."

"She's definitely made of strong stuff," said Arianna. "That's why you two are perfect for each other, Elsa."

I couldn't help but agree. "I just hope she'll be okay."

"She's got Button with her," sniffled Winter. "Don't worry."

Barks and snarls came out of the room. It was as if Glacier finally let the dog go.

"Get this dog off me, Diana!" Came Emily's frightened voice.

"I can't!" Came mother's equally scared voice.

"Shut up, the both of you," came my girlfriend's voice. "Bite her again, Button!"

"Wow," said Luna. "Glacier can really keep her cool when she wants to."

"Or she has been bottling it up until now!" David winked at me.

I didn't know how to react. My mind was somewhere else.

——————-

A/N:

This chapter was shorter. But I wanted Glacier to tell her part of this in the next chapter! Don't worry! She doesn't get hurt!

Wolfie out!