Chapter 11. Exploring!

Glacier's POV:

Elsa was quiet for the rest of the day. I felt bad. Oh why did i admit it?

The four o'clock bell rang out and we were on our way back to Sparkle. Elsa was sniffling. I wanted to hug her. But I didn't know how she would react.

"Els?" I tried. "Are you okay?"

Elsa didn't reply. She just walked beside me. I sighed.

Once in the house, I flicked the switchy thing on the in and out board. I then walked in to the kitchen and sat down. Arianna was there. She was making a drink. Elsa came in, after blowing her nose. Had she been crying?

"Elsa?" I said. "Are you okay?"

Elsa sighed. "No. But it's not your fault."

Arianna came over to us. "What's wrong?"

"Just that I feel people hate me." Elsa sighed. "All except Glacier and her family. And you."

I hugged her gently. "You aren't right in the head," I said. "People do like you. It's just that some people don't know how to tell you."

"Do you girls want a drink?" asked George who walked in.

we both nodded. I wanted a Tea so bad.

"What do you want?" Asked Arianna.

"Hot chocolate, please," said Elsa quitely.

She sounded so depressed. Was it something I said?

"Okay," said George. "You, Glacier?"

"A tea, please," I said.

"Okay," said Arianna. "You two can go in the lounge.

I got up. Elsa followed. They both watched us go.

Once we got in the lounge, I sat down. Elsa joined me as the door closed. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry for telling you the truth," I said. "But you were upset. I thought you should know."

"That's not why I'm upset, Glace." Said Elsa. "I'm upset because Kyla told me today that I'm not welcomed back to their house. It makes me feel that they don't want me."

"Oh, honey." I hugged her. "I'm sure it's not that. They might of found you a new home."

I remembered that Dad said something before he went yesterday.

"Maybe." Sighed Elsa. "But I miss Raven. She was like a sister."

I sighed. I knew what that felt like. Anna was like a sister to me.

"You are in thought, Glacier," said Elsa.

"Something you said," I said. "Anna was like another sister to me."

Elsa smiled. "You have three siblings, don't you?" She asked me.

"No. Actually, I have four."

"Four?" Elsa sounded surprised.

***

A/N:

Sorry this chapter was shorter. But I am suddenly having writer's block on this book.