Chapter 27

Songs Of The Chapter:

- Little Things by One Direction

- All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone

Shotgun Love by Pia Mia

- Nothing Feels Like You by Little Mix

- Becky POV -

I have been staring wide eyed at Austin for a couple of minutes with no answer. I not that I don't want to answer, it just that I can't form any words. I'm in complete shock. There is no way he could have asked me to be his girlfriend. I must have heard him wrong.

Did we get into a car crash on our way to the hotel? Am I in a come right now? Am I just imagining this? I think to myself.

I can see the panic in Austin's eyes. "Is that a yes?" he asks with a shaky voice.

"Did you just ask what I think you just asked?" I ask for clarification.

I see the confusion on his face. He looks around the room and then back at me. He nods his head, "Yeah, I did." he mumbles.

I stare at Austin for a few more moment before I quickly find my words again, "Are you serious Austin?" I ask staring at him. Seeing if there is any humor on his face. Seeing if this all was a joke.

But why would he joke about this?

"I'm completely serious Princess," he says, voice serious, using the nickname he gave me a long time ago.

"Yes!" I yell with excitement, "Of course." I pull Austin to me and hug him. I pull away from him and just stare at him with the hugest smile on my face.

I attach my lips to his. Feeling the warmth of his lips on mine, kissing me with just as much passion as I am kissing him. I feel Austin's hands grab onto my waist as he pulls me closer to him. His arm tightens around me as he lays down on the bed, bringing me with him, so I was on top. His lips break from mine as he begins to send light kisses down my neck.

Austin's hand go under my shirt. His hands are cold, but I pay no attention to that. I'm to focused on his lips on my neck.

My stomach tightens as he his thumb rubs low on my hips. His lips trail back up my neck and connects them to my lips once again. I run my fingers through his soft, brown hair. I smile against his lips. A smile full of happiness.

Austin removes his lips from mine and rests his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily. "Your mine Princess," he whispers.

I give him a peck on the lips, "I'm yours."

-

I wake up with a hand across my waist. I turn my head around and see Austin with his eyes closed, sleeping. I smile and slowly turn my body around with out waking him up.  Once I was facing Austin I lifted up my left hand and slightly touch his cheek. 

He is so beautiful. 

I connect my lips to Austin's, placing a small kiss to his lips and then trail down to his neck. I feel Austin move slightly so I remove my lips from his neck and lift my head.

"I could get used to waking up like this every morning." he says, with his voice raspy. "Good Morning, Princesses."  he smiles.

"Morning, " I give him one more kiss on the lips and before I could pull back my head Austin lifts up his hand and gently grabs my face, deepening the kiss.

I feel my head spin as I kiss him back, with the same amount of force as him.  I remove my lips from his, " I need to brush my teeth,"  I say shyly, hoping that I didn't have that bad of morning breath. I get up from the bed and walk toward the bathroom grabbing my red toothbrush and placing some toothpaste on it. I quickly put it in my mouth and begin to brush my teeth.

I hear the bed creak from the other room then Austin comes toward the restroom, and I should mention that he is wearing nothing but a pair of red basketball shorts. He leans on the door frame and looks at me.

"What? " I say, but since my mouth was full of toothpaste I'm pretty sure that it came out a holy different way.

Austin shrugs his shoulders and smirks." Your just so beautiful. "

I could feel my cheeks start to redden. I  shake my head and rinse out my mouth in grab a towel a wipe my mouth. " Are you kidding me." I  laugh, "I just woke up, my hairs looks like a bird nest and I don't have any makeup on. I'm far from beautiful."

Austin walks to me and places his hands on my waist, "Well,  I think you're perfect with or without makeup."  he smiles. "And this," he removes a hand from my waist and grabs a piece of my nest-like hair, "Well let's not talk about that right now." he scrunches up his nose, making a funny face.

I playfully smack his bare chest, laughing. "Ow,"  he touch the place where I smacked him, "I was just messing with you," he laughs.

I smile, "So,"  I say hoping to change the subject, "What are the plans for today?"

Austin smirk and shrugs, "It's a surprise." 

"Tell me, " I frown. I  really not a big fan of surprise, I just hate not knowing.

Austin shakes his head, " Nope. " he says popping the p. "Nothing will make me tell you."

I smirk, Nothing? 

Well let's see about that.

I traced my my finger over his chest. I felt Austin tense and I raise an eyebrow, leaning I'm so my lips were to his ear. "Please,"  I whisper smirking, trying to be seductive but failed miserable.

" Are you trying to seduce me?" he questions, lifts one of his eyebrow, and laughs.

I groan and walk ahead of him, toward the bed, felling my cheeks redden. I hear Austin  still laughing from behind me. "Stop laughing!" I yell with embarrassment. I sit on the bed and face Austin. I grab my shoe from the ground and throw it to Austin.

"Ow, " he yells while grabbing his arm,  " OK fine I'll stop, " he says with one more laugh.

"Thank you," i say as i get up from the bed and walk towards my suitcase. I grab a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt. "I'm going to go get ready. i say to Austin. He nods his head, still having a smirk on his face. "Stop!" i whine.

Austin lifts up his hands, "I'm not doing anything," he says, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Your smirking at me," i say trying not to smile at his face.

Austin walk over to me and wraps his hand on my waist, he give me a kiss on my forehead, " Fine," he smiles, "I promise i'll stop."

"Pinky promise," i ask. i lift up my pinky.

"Yes, i pinky promise," he wraps his pinky into mine.

-

Authors notes.

Yah new update! Comment vote and plz read my friends story Lovely Panic, i dedicated this chapter to him,SilentMelodyOfTrust, and it would really mean alot if you read his story, love you.