chapter 12

"Didn't expect to see you here Princess." He saif confused.

"Same here," I replied confused as well.

He sits down on the edge of the bed and let's out a heavy sigh. Thats when I finally take a good look at him. His face had a cut across his left eye brow but i t wasn't deep. Then I glanced down at his hands. His knuckles are cut.

"Omg!" I screeched at him while I kneel down in front of him. "What happened?" I asked.

"Just got in fight." He mumbled.

"Why?"

"Cause some ass was mistreating a girl." He shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"Here." I mumble and get up from in front of him. Rushing to the bathroom and getting a wet towel and walk back to the bedroom.

I kneel in front of him once again and grab his hand. Trying to ignore the softness and warmness of them. And how they make my skin tingle.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a soft voice.

"I'm cleaning up your cuts. So they won't get infected." I replied while dabbing the cut with the towel.

Its quiet as i clean up his knuckles.

"So what are you doing here and not downstairs with the rest of the party?" He asks. I look up to see those beautiful hazel eyes already looking at me. I look back down to his hands feeling a slight blush on my cheeks.

"I'm just not really into parties and all the loudness." I explain and let go of his hands and start cleaning up his face. Trying to ignore his eyes that are looking at me. He doesn't say nothing else as I finish cleaning up his face.

I stand up and go to the bathroom to get the blood out of the towel.

I walk back to the bedroom and sit on the chair in front of Austin. He's looking down at the ground and he's really quiet.

"Austin are you okay?" I ask. He looks up and nodds.

"I'm fine princess. Don't need to worry about me." He says with a small smile.

"I should go." I say after a few minutes of silence. I get up from the chair and walk towards the door.

I had just reached the door handle when I feel Austins hand wrap around me wrist. "Stay." He says.

I look back at him and give him a confused look. "I just really don't want to be alone right now." He explains.

I let go of the door handle and walk back to the bed with Austin.

"So.." I say trying to make conversation.

"You look really pretty today Princess." He says out of the blue. I star at him surprised at what he had said. And by the look on his face he looked just as surprised as I did. "Not that you don't look pretty everyday. Just that today you just look really pretty. But you always look pretty to me." He starts rambling.

I feel my cheeks heating up as I look down on my hands as of they are the most interesting thing. " t-t-thank you." I finally manage to say.

I look up at Austin while he does the same to me. We sit there on the bed. Just staring at each other.

I shift on the bed so I face him, he turns to me noticing the movement. Slowly he lifts his hand and rests it on the side of my face. I stare into his hazels eyes and feel myself leaning in. Austin doing the same.

I feel his hot breath hit my fave making me feel warmth flow through my body.

"I really want to kiss you right now princess." He whispers.

My stomach flips with his words. "Then why don't you?" I reply back just as quiet as he had.

His mouth is soon on mine. His soft lips kissing me making my entire body on fire. I have never felt the feeling before. never have I had this urge and passion run through me.

~~~

Yeah I updated!! I'm pretty proud of myself on this chapter so tell me what you think and don't forget to vote!!! Love ya!!!!!