Chapter 6

I started to forget.

It has been a month and I had started to forget about him. Austin. All my loneness and pain was still there though.

But his image is still in my mind. He was all I thought about when I went to sleep. I kept imaging his lips on mine. And how amazing they felt.

I don't know why but I still hope he's out there. Watching the night sky. Thinking about me.

Deep in my mind I know that I am lying to myself. He forgot me. And even though I try and deny the truth. It hurts.

My tears have stopped falling. My eyes have dried up so much from crying way to much.

I really don't know why I was crying anyways. I hardly ever knew Austin. But for some reason it felt like I did know him. And it hurt like hell.

"I cannot stand to see you like this Becky, not anymore. So get up and get dressed. We're going out to a club."

"Just the two of us?" I asked as she made her way to my bed.

"No you, me, and Niall. So are you on?"

"I don't know Rose..." I started saying but she cut me off.

"Oh come on Becky. I'm done with seeing you like this. I'm done. I've tried so hard to try and help you trough this. But clearly that isn't enough. This is what you chose Becky. And it isn't reality." and with that she left my room.

After she had left my room. I turned the lights off and tried to go to sleep. For the past week i have had those really really weird dreams about Austin. Its like he had left every part of me.

The next morning I woke up to find my mom in my room. This is weird she never is in my room.

"Hey sweetie, how did you sleep?" she asked coming closer to me.

"Fine. I think. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No I just wanted to talk with you and Rose." she helped me get out of bed and we went to Rose's room.

"Morning Rose. " I greet as we both walking into her room.

"Ugh. Morning." she said looking confused. "Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to have a talk. With the both of you." I climbed on the bed with Rose and looked back at my mother.

"Ok." Rose and I said in union.

"I'm just worried. The two of you have been really sad and worried. I just wanted to know why?" She looked at her hand then back at us waited for us to answer.

"Look. Its nothing. I just had some problems with Niall. And Becky was just worried about me." Rose says. I know that this is a lie but I couldn't tell my mom the truth.

"And everything is all right now" she asked Rose.

"Yeah. Everything is like it used to be." She answers while looking at me.

Everything is like it used to be. Yeah no. Not even close.

"Oh and I was wondering. Are you guys going anywhere for the holiday." she asked and Rose and I just looked at each other.

We haven't really talked about where we are going this week end.

"I don't know probably not." I answered. "Why were you going to sent us somewhere?"

"Just to your grandmothers house."

"Uh mom really?" I asked but she was long gone.

~~~~

After school I walked straight home. I didn't talk to anyone.

When the sun was going down I decided to talk a walk not through the park though I try to ignore the part as much as I can.

As I was walking I see a shadow behind me. Following me. When I stopped. The shadow stop to.

I looked back and see him....... Austin.

His dark brown hair out of his face. Making his gorgeous hazel eyes more noticeable.  But there is something different about his eyes. It looks as if he was sad. He had a black shirt and black jeans. His lips do not form any smile what so ever. He seems, confused, sad, and hurt.

Even if I am pissed off at him I couldn't help run into his arms. He caught me and pressed me to his chest. I had to be on my tiptoes in order to hug him properly. But I don't care.

"Why?" is all I manage to say.

"Because I'm scared." I take two steps back and look at him. He looks so lost. So hurt.

"Scared of what?" I asked. He didn't answer but still looked at me. "Scared if what!" I yell at him. hoping he would answer this time.

"Scared that I would change you."

"Well I think its to late. You already changed me. Since the day i had meet you my life has changed."

sorry this chapter is short but I'll try to update as soon as I can. anyways tell me what you this k of this chapter and don't forget to vote.