Chapter 26

Songs Of The Chapter:

- The One I've Waited For by Austin Mahone

- Loving What You Do by Becky G

- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

- Moments by One Direction (This song is so perfect for this chapter. You should listen to it while reading this.)

-Becky POV-

Yesterday was really fun. Although I still haven't gotten used to the fact that me and Austin are going to be sharing a room and bed together, I tried to ignore it. I tried to not let it get to me.

Yesterday I also meet Austin's best friends that he told me about a while back, Zach, Robert, and Alex. They are really fun to hang out with and super funny. I could see why they are Austin's best friends.

We're pulling up to a beautiful stone house. I take a deep breath and open the passenger door. The house was really beautiful, it belongs to Austin's aunt. So he told me.

There is warm lights coming from within the house, indicating that someone is home. Austin walk over to me and gives me a smile. "There's no need to be nervous, my family is going to love you." Austin say in a way to get me to calm down my racing heart.

I nod my head, "Ok, I'm fine. I'm good." I lie. Austin reaches down and grabs my hand, giving it a tight yet comfortable squeeze. We both walk, hand in hand, towards the front door.

We both step inside the warmth if the house and Austin shuts the door behind us. "Mom, we're here." he announces, his voice echoing throughout the whole house. Austin let's go of my hand, walking further into the house while I stand at the entrance, scared to enter even further. Austin notices what I'm doing and gives me a slight frown. He grabs my hand again, instantly relaxing me.

"Austin?!" a female voice calls from the kitchen. "is that you!?" the women shouts.

Stepping from the kitchen is a women with long blonde hair. She's quite fit and really beautiful. She wipes her hands on her apron and walks toward me with a smile,verh similar to Austin's.

"Hi! I'm Lisa, Austin's aunt. You must be Becky." she opens her arms out for me, indicating that she wants a hug. I look at Austin who is smiling at me. I let go of Austin's hand and step forward, hugging her with two arms.

I wonder what Austin told her about me.

She releases me and I step back as she looks me over again. "Michele, Austin and Becky are here." her voices echoes through out the whole house. Moments later a finalize face approaches us. Austin's mom.

When she sees me she walks toward me and embraces me in a hug that i gladly accept. I smile to myself, slightly feeling less anxious. Austin's mom let's go of me and takes a step back. "I'm so glad yall can make it." she says to Austin and i.

I smile at her, "Of course."

"Well come on the the dinning room, we just finished cooking. I hope you like spaghetti." she smiles as she leads us to what I assumed was the dinning room.

"Yeah, I love spaghetti." I answer with a smile. I look over to Austin who was also looking at me he pulls back a chair for me to sit down then takes a seat to my right.

Lisa enter the dinning room with a big bowel of spaghetti in her hand and places it in the middle of the table. Each of us serve ourselves then dig in.

"Hey," Austin says between bites, "Where's Logan?" he asks no one in particular.

"He's upstairs taking a nap. "she answers him, "He's super excited that your here. He missed you so much."