Chapter 28

Songs Of The Chapter:

Fireproof by One Direction

Someone Like You by Adele

Next To You by Austin Mahone

About The Boy by Little Mix

-

"So," I say casually, sitting across from Austin in a booth. After our little incident in the hotel Austin and I went out to a small diner for breakfast. "Are you going to tell me where you're taking me now?" I question him, hoping that he will tell me.

Austin chuckles, "Nice try but no."

I place my cup of coffee on the table and cross them over my chest, pouting my lips.

Austin smirks at me, "What, your not going to try to seduce me again?"

I grab a napkin from the table and toss to Austin, feeling my cheeks blush with embarrassment. "You pinky promised that you will stop," I whine.

"Okay, okay I'll stop," I look at him with a serious face, not believing him. "It's just I can't believe you actually tried to seduce me." he laughs.

I cross my arms over my chest and look away from him. I pretend to be angry at him, but really I want to be laughing with him. I can't believe myself. I have no Idea what had gotten into me this morning.

"Really," Austin stops laughing, "Your giving me the silent treatment."

I continue to look away from him, not answering his question, but I'm pretty sure he knows I'm ignoring him. I feel a tiny smile creeping up on my face. I bite my lips to try to not laugh.

I hear Austin sigh then not to long after a waitress comes by to asks for our orders. I remove my arms from my chest and pick up the menu that is in front of me."I'll have the pancakes with orange juice please." I look up to the waitress and sweetly smile.

She nods her head and writes my order down on her notepad. She looks up from her notepad and to Austin, "And what will you like sweety?" she asks him.

"I'll have the same," he says and she leaves.

I still refuse to look at him so instead I look at my lap. Stands of my dark brown hair fell in front of my face, covering it up. I was just about to move it out of my face when Austin does it for me. My breath stop while he does this. I feel his warm touch against my cheeks as he slowly moves the pieces of hair behind my ear. I take a deep, shaky breath. Austin chuckles, obviously proud of the reaction he got out of me.

I move my eyes from my lap to Austin's warm, hazel eyes. He smiles at me, not moving his soft hand from my burning cheek.

"Stop ignoring me," he says, still not moving his hand.

I slowly nod my head, "Then stop teasing me."

"Deal," he finally removes his hand.

-

It is exactly one hour before Austin takes me to me surprise. I had finally given up on trying to figure out what the surprise is. I knew it was no use to keep on trying, Austin will never tell me.

I let out a deep sigh as I take out all my cloths from my suitcase and lay them on the bed. "What to wear?" I mutter to myself,  "Well it would help if I knew where we are going." I look behind my back, to where Austin is sitting on his phone with a sly smile on his face.

"Hey, Austin," he lifts up his head and nods, silently telling me to continue, "Since, your not gonna tell me where we're going, can you please help me pick something to wear?" I ask him. He gets up from his spot on the chair and walks toward me. Once he has reached me he lays his head on my shoulder, looking at the cloths I have placed on the bed. He places both his hands on my waist.

"It doesn't really matter to me, " he lightly kisses my right cheek. " I'm sure you will look absolutely beautiful in anything."

A small groan comes out of my mouth, "Austin, Do you realize how much trouble your causing, just because you won't tell me where we're going."  I whine.

Austin let's out a small chuckle. "Yeah, I do realize that, but I'm still not going to tell you." I turn my head around and give him an evil glare. "Ok, ok," he smiles, "Just wear something your comfortable in."

I nod my head, give him a small peck on his lips, and then grab my black tights and my white mucky mouse sweater. I walk to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

-

"Becky would you hurry up already?!?!" I hear Austin yell from behind the restroom door.

"Hold on I'm almost done Appling my makeup." I say as I add a layer of mascara

Austin groans, "Why do girls always take long getting ready?" he mumbles making me giggle at his frustration.

I open the door to the bathroom, expecting to find a very frustrated Austin only he is not there. I look around the hotel room, trying to find Austin, but he is nowhere to be found. "Austin?" I call out.

"Finally your done, " he walks though the hotel door." Let's go," he walks toward the bed and grabs my purse then he walks toward me and grab my hand, pulling me along with him.

I follow him as we make our way out the door and to the car. When we get in the car Austin turns on the engine and drive to wherever the surprise is. The car ride to the surprise was really quiet, not an awkward quiet, but a comfortable one. About thirty minutes of silence Austin finally pulled up to a really beautiful house in the middle of nowhere. I look at it with confusion. 

"Where are we? " I  look over to him. He gets out of the car and I follow him.

" This, " he refers to the house, "is my house."  he says proudly.

I look at him with confusion written all over my face.  "Your House?"  I ask him.

He nods his head, "Yeah, my mom bought it for me a while ago,"  he says casually, while I still gawk at him.

"Then why don't you live here yet? "  I ask him whole we both walk towards the house. Austin reaches into his pocket of his jacket and pulls out a set of keys. He unlocks the door and opens it.

"I haven't furnished it yet."  he says as he opens the door wide enough for me to pass through. Once I'm inside the dark house he steps inside as well. He closes the door behind him and turn on the light. The room fills with lights and I look around. Austin was right. He hasn't furnished it yet. The only piece of furniture that was in the living room was a black couch. The room looked comfy, even though it was empty. The walls were a light brown and the floor was wooden.

"Do you want to see the rest of the house? " he asks while I continue to look around.

"yes please,"  I nod. He grabs ahold of my hands and leads me to the stairs. We reach the top of the stair, he opens the first door that we reach and opens it. It's a huge restroom. The walls are  colored yellow and the floor is tile. It has a large bath and a shower. The next room he shows me is a medium sized bedroom. The only piece of furniture was a bed frame and a mattress. There was two other rooms he showed me that had the same thing as the first one. A plain room with a bed. The last room that he shows me is a extremely large room. It has a restroom connected to it and a walk in closet. There was a bed with a red duvet cover on it. I look to Austin and smile. 

"So this is your house. "

He nods his head and places his hands in his Jean pockets, "Yes, Do you like it?"

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I place my cheek to chest, "It's beautiful, and imagine if it's full furnished and decorated, oh it would be absolutely breathtaking." I sigh.

"Im glad you like it. " I lift my head from his chest and looks at him. He touches my bottom lip lightly, " You are so beautiful, " he stares at me. He leans down and kisses me.

-
Author's note:
I'm not really proud of this chapter, but at least I updated. Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote! Love you
-
ROSIE!