Chapter 30

Songs of the chapter:

- Right Now by One Direction

- Apologize by One Republic

- Often by The Weekend

- Waiting For This Love by Austin Mahone

My head rest on Austin's naked chest. His fingers run through my hair as I trail my fingers across his arms. I lift up my head and ask him the question that I have been wondering. "Austin," I say, getting his attention, "Why do you have a house."

Austin stops stoking my hair and sits up slowly. "Well I plan to move back here." he says.

I stop breathing and stare at him with wide eyes, "Your moving back here?" I say quietly, not sure if he even heard me.

Austin nods his head, "Yeah," is all he says.

"When?"

"I'm not sure yet." he whispers. My heart begins to beat faster and faster. "Becky, can we please not talk about it right now. I just want to enjoy the rest of the day with you."

I nod my head, refusing to speak because if the of the fear that nothing will cone out. I lay back down on the bed and wrap the blanket around me. Facing the opposite direction of Austin. I hear Austin let out a deep sigh from behind me. "Becky come on don't be like that," I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me to him. "Look at me," he says but I shake my head, "Dam it Becky look at me." he says and this time he grabs my head and moves it so that I'm looking at him. "We'll talk about this later okay," he thumb gently brushes my bottom lip. "Right now can we just enjoy ourselves please?"

"Fine," I quickly say then clear my throat.

"Good," he swoops on me suddenly, kissing me hard, throwing his leg over mine, and grabbing my hands so they are above my head. "I could never get enough of you" he whispers, and he kisses me again.

I grin, "You know I never noticed how bossy you are until now." I tease him once his lips leave mine.

Austin smiles at me and my heart melts, his smile is so beautiful.

-

The trip with Austin has been absolutely amazing so far. It has already been a week and five days. Only two more day until we go back to California. I kinda don't want to go back, since I have been having too much fun here in Texas. Austin has been showing me around San Antonio most of the time with his friends. Which I got along with perfectlty. It was as if I had known them my while life.

"Are you sad about leaving." I ask Austin who was sitting across from me.

"I'm sorry, What?" he lifts his head from the table and looked at me. He has been acting weird all day today.

"I asked if you were sad about leaving." I repeat my question. I reach across the table and grab his hands with mine.

"No, well yeah I'm going to miss the people here and everything. But, that is not what I'm thinking about." he lifts my hands that are around his and places a light kiss on them.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing." I look at him with a questioning look. "Really Princess, it's nothing."

I nod my head and release his hands. Why is he acting like this? Why won't he tall to me? Why is he keep on avoiding the questions I ask him?

My thought were disrupted by Austin. "Come on, let's go," he gets up from the seat and I do the same. He reaches out for my hand and grabs it. I look down and smile like an idiot. I will never get used to this.

We walk outside the diner and towards Austin's car. But, we didn't make it all the way since a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes blocked our path. Austin stopped walking, causing me to bump into him. He was staring at the girl with wide eyes. He almost looked a little frightened.

I move my gaze from Austin to the girl who was standing in front of us. She too was staring at Austin, but instead if the stare being frightened, it was sort of like she was amused.

"So, Austin." she breaks the silence that has formed. "It looks like you are back in town." she smirks at Austin, then moves her gaze to me. "Oh, is this the new one Austin?"

New one? What the hell does that mean?

I stare at Austin waiting for him to answer the girl in front of us. His hold on my hand tightens and his stare at the girl turns into a really hatred glare. "Camila, get out of our way." he says, his voice filled with anger.

"You haven't changed, have you Austin? You are still the same angry, bossy guy you were before you left." she says, obviously unfazed by his words.

"Camila, not here. Don't start anything here. Not in front of her." his voice is still the same as before.
"Aw, has little Austin finally found a girl that he actually cares about? Or is it all just one of his little games?"

"Austin," I catch his attention. "What is she talking about?" I look at him and he looks at me back. Only this time he looks like he's afraid. Only I don't know what he's afraid of.

"Yeah, Austin." The girl who Austin called Camila says, making both Austin and I look at her. "Tell her exactly what I'm talking about."

"Camila, I'm not going to tell you again. Get out of our way." he says each and every word slowly in a voice that makes me feel frightened.

"You can't run away from all your problems Austin." Camila smiles, "One day you are going to have to face them, whether you like it or not." once she said that she turned her back to us and walked away. Leaving me here confused.

What the hell does she mean by "one of his little games?" I ask myself.

**
Authors Notes:

Please don't hate me. I know I haven't updates in a long long time. I have just been busy with school and exams that I totally forgot about this story. And also, please don't hate me because I left you on a cliffhanger. I swear that the next chapter will explain most of your confusion. Well, if you have any that is.

ANYWAYS... Please tell me what you think about this chapter and what are your thoughts about this while situation with Austin and Camila? please don't forget to vote.

P. S. Get ready for a ton of drama during the next few chapters!

Love you,
ROSIE ❤