Chapter 11

I sit on the bed and let put a heavy sigh. "Rose I don't want to go out tonight." I shook my head as i turn to her.

Her brown eyes shoot up away from her Makeup and to me. "Becky you promised you would come. You said that you would at least try and have some fun. " she begged.

"I know i-"

"No we are going and thats finial! And if you don't have fun tonight I promise that I won't drag you yo an other party again." She said as she held out her pinky.

I nod. Wrapping my pinky around hers. There is no use arguing with her anyways.

I run my hand through my hair and gather my outfit. I slip into my plain black shirt and white jeans and throw my hair over my shoulders as I apply my makeup.

I hear Rose clear her throat behind me. I turn around and face her. She wears a purple fitting dress that goes below her knees.

"How do I look?" She asks me.

"Gorgeous as always."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I roll my eyes at her as she grabs her car keys. "Come on let's go." She snaps at me. I laugh and follow her to the car.

My eyes widen as I take in the beautiful house in front of me. There is a lot of people here. But I hardly know anyone.

"So who lives here?" I ask Those as we pass many drunk people.

"He's a friend of Niall's I don't know his name though." She shugs as we enter the large house thats booming with music. I shrunch up my nose from the smell of alcohol that filled the house.

"there's Niall." Rose yelled above the loud music . I look to were she was pointing at and sure enough there he was. Standing next to a few guys that I didn't recognize.

Rose runs to him and they embrace in a kiss.

"Surprised to see you here." Niall says as he lifts his cup to his mouth.

"Well you could thank your girlfriend here she basically forced me to come." I said smiling at him.

Niall has his arm around Rose who has the hugest smile on her face. They are such the perfect couple.

"Shut up Becky. Come on let's go get something to drink." She said with a wide smile Looking at Niall. The two of them were looking at each other with so much love. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

'Why can't I have that?' I thought to myself.

"No I'll go and get them." I say. Ross smiles at me and doesn't object as I make my way through the kitchen. The kitchen is huge. Black cabinets and cups tipped over everywhere.

I sweep my eyes around the counters looking for something to drink until I find a can of coke and a beer.

Walking towards where Niall and Rose was I found the space empty.

Great the ditched me. I place the bottles on an empty table and quickly make my way upstairs. i slip into a empty room. Away from the crowd downstairs.

I turn towards the room and look around. It was average size with a couple of drawers and a big bed in the middle of the room.

I gasp as I hear the door swing open and someone stumbled inside. He was facing the door so he haven't saw me yet.

"Fuck," I hear him mutter under his breath as he closes the door and locks it.

His eyes pull away from the door and he was now facing me.

Those hazel eyes that I know oh so well stared at me with confusing than a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Didn't expect to see you here princess."

Omg sorry I haven't been updating my mom took all my electronics away so I couldn't update. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me. Anyways here's a short chapter I'll update more later. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you!!!