chapter 19

• इन्हें समर्पित: crissabel

Dedicated to CrissaXXlll because she made the new book cover that I love so much!!! Anyways hope you enjoy!!!
****
****

It was a hour before Austin was going to come here and pick me up for our date and I still have too get ready!!

Suddenly, I heard the sound of my phone vibrating against my bedside table. I walked out of my closet and towards my bed. I grabbed my phone and breathed out in frustration. I pressed the answer button and held the phone up to my ear.

"So," Rose called out without even saying hello, "What are you going to wear for your date?"

This morning I called Rose to tell her about mines and Austin's date. And let me tell you she freaked out more than I did. And she was also happy for me.

"I don't know yet," I admitted, "I've tried on a bunch of different outfits, but none of then look good on me."

"Becky, you do know that Austin is going to be there in like thirty minutes right?" Those asked and I turned to the clock on the other side of my room.

" Shit," I said with frustration. "And I still have to fix my hair and makeup."

Rose sighed, and there was muffled sounds of her talking to someone, probably Niall. "Ok Becky this is what you're going to wear. Go to your closet and put on the cute black dress we got yesterday with the leather belt and then put on your black combat boots."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

Rose snorted, "of course I'm sure, that dress makes your boobs look good."

"Oh Rose," I said with a laugh, "What would I do without you?"

"Have fun on you date Becky," Rose said then the line went dead.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out the prices if clothing that Rose had instructed me to wear. I stepped out of my sweatpants and red sweatshirt.

Quickly I changed into my outfits and looked at myself in my full length mirror. Rose was right, this dress did make my boobs look good.

After lacing up the laces on my boots I walked over to my bathroom grabbing my makeup bag. Luckily it only took five minutes for me to straighten my hair, so that I could spent more time focused on my makeup. I smudged some eye shadow and some eyeliner.

I was just about to cap my eyeliner when I heard a knock on my front door witch caused me to jump. I put all my makeup back into its bag as quickly and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and phone from the dresser and walked downstairs.

I opened the front door and there stood Austin, looking amazing as ever, " wow," he whispered, "you looks beautiful Becky," he nodded to me.

I felt my cheeks burning red, "Thank you Austin," I replied shyly.

Austin laughed nervously and gestured behind him, "Shall we head out?" I nodded my head. To nervous to speak.

After I stepped outside and closed the door behind me I turned to Austin who was waiting for me beside his red range rover. I smiled and walked over to him.

Like the gentleman Austin is he opened the car door for me, and I grinned and mumbled a thank you to him as I sat down on the passenger seat. Austin closed the door and a moment later he climber onto the drivers seat, he turned the key into the injection making the car roar to life.

"So," I said as Austin turned off of my side street and onto the main road. "Are you going to tell me where your taking me?" I asked nervously trying not to sound to eager.

Austin took his eyes off the road for a few seconds and smiled at me, "Nope," he said.

"Why not?" I asked as I faced him, looking at him confused.

"I already told you princess," he said, using his nickname he calls me, that i have got quite fond of, "its a surprise."

Austin and I rode the rest of the way to where ever he was taking me in silence. A few minutes later Austin pulled to a stop. I looked out of the window and the only thing I saw was trees, trees everywhere.

I stepped out of the passenger seat and stood up. I brushed the wrinkles out of my dress after closing the door . I walked over to the back of the range rover to where Austin was.

I looked around us and couldn't find anything else but trees. "You didn't bring me out here to kill me, did you?" I asked.

Austin laughed and opened the back door. "No, I didn't," he said as he reached into the car and too out a picnic basket. " I would never do that."

I raised my eyebrows at the picnic basket. He drove us to the middle of nowhere to have a picnic? Awww I thought to myself.

"Ready?" Austin asked and I nodded.

"Ready," I replied firmly, and he smirked.

Austin gestured to his left, "After you,"

I walked to where he gestured followed by Austin, "So, are you going to tell me where we are going now?" I asked him.

"Your really impatient, aren't you?" He chuckled.

"No," I replied. "I just don't like not knowing."

"I got that," he said with a laugh.

I waited for him to answer my question until asking again. "So, I'm guessing your not going to tell me?" I asked impatiently.

"Its a surprise." Was all he said and we continued walking down the path to where ever he's taking us.

******

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think of this chapter. Love you!!

Next to You ➡  Becstinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें