Chapter 10

I woke up slowly. My right hand was under the pillow supporting my head. My legs were slightly bent as I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist and a body against my back.

I was slightly confused but then I remembered what happed last night.

Austin's bad dream. Him asking me to stay with him. Him calling me Princess. I couldn't help but smile his new name for me.

I was only covered in a thin cover but the coldness of the room didn't bother me because of the heat of Austins body against mine.

I wouldn't want to be woken up any other way.

For a while I just stared out of Austin's window. Talking in the dull cloudy weather. I wasn't snowing but it didn't look like it was far from it.

I slowly stretched my arms and legs. Trying my hardest to not wake up Austin but failed miserably.

I heard him sigh. Feeling his warm breath against my skin. His arm around my waist tightened pulling me closer to him. He did nothing a few moment later making ms think that he had fell asleep again.

"Morning Princess." he muttered. His morning voice deeper than usual. Making it sound even more sexier.

What no Becky stop thinking like that. I said to myself.

"Morning." I replied my voice almost a whisper. His arms around my waist loosened a little bit and he lifted his head.

We stayed like that a few moments just staring at each other until I noticed that he still was just in his boxers making me look away and blush. I heard him laugh and felt his arm leave my waist.

Slowly getting up from his place on his bed and pulling a shirt over his head. "Are you hungry?" he asked me while rubbing his hands over his face. Washing away the sleepiness.

Now that I thought of it I was actually hungry. So I slowly got up from the bed and nodded.

"Ok well let's go down stairs and I'll make you something to eat okay?" I nodded once again and followed him down stairs. Towards the kitchen.

"So what do you want to eat." Austin asked me as we reached the kitchen. I sat down on the table and Austin walked towards the fridge.

"It don't really matter I would eat almost anything." I replied with a small smile.

"Same here." Austin said smiling back at me.

While he was cooking I started staring at him. Well more like admiring him. His back was facing me. The shirt he was wearing was really tight that I could see his perfect sculpt arms. He is really fit. His hair was curly it looked really adorable.

"Liking the view Princess?" his voice disrupting my thought. I felt my face turn red as I looked away from him.

Omg that is so embarrassing he caught me staring at him

I thought to myself.

"Here you go Princess." Austin said as he placed a plate in front of me and taking a seat next to me.

I smile at the plate with toast and eggs on it. I took a bite of the food witch was surprisingly really good. I really didn't expect Austin to be a good cook.

"Is it good?" he asked taking a bite of his own food.

"Its great." I nod with a smile plastered on my face. He smiles and he looks down to his food as we eat in comfortable silence.

Once we finished eating I pick up the plates, assuring Austin that I would clean up. He tries to argue but failed. He left me in the kitchen as he disappeared to his room.

After I finished cleaning I slowly made my way back to his room. It took me a while trying to find my way back to his room.

I finally find his room. Pausing at the door I watch him. He stands with his back facing me. He's dressed in a red hoodie and dark jeans. His shoulders look really tense.

"Austin?" I walk towards Austin who just stares out the window. His body is tensed and his fist a clenched. I rest my hand on his shoulder and his eyes snap to me. His eyes were filled with so much sadness.

He shook his head and he smiled at me. Obviously the smile was forced because his eyes still looked the same. "Come on Princess I'll walk you home."

I know this is a short chapter I'll try and update as soon as I can. Tell me what you think of this chapter and  please don't forget to vote!!!