Chapter 21

I stared at Austin for a few seconds before answering him, "Your hometown, you mean San Antonio."

Austin nodded slowly, "yeah," he said then quickly added, "but you don't have to go of you don't want to."

"No, no I want to go," I shook my head, "its just that its San Antonio, I mean that's in Texas," I said dumbly.

Austin smirked, "Yeah it is, but its only going to be for two weeks nothing longer."

"I-i don't know know Austin, I have to ask my parents about it and when I do ask them they are going to want to meet you," I said quickly.

"Well, I'll do whatever it takes in order for you to come with me, even if that means meeting your parents." He said sweetly.

I stared at Austin for a couple of minutes before replying, "Really?"

Austin nodded and I smiled. "So is that the only reason you took me out on a date? To ask me to go with you to Texas on Christmas break?" I wondered.

Austin quickly shook his head no, "Well that was one of the many many reason why I asked you out on a date, and I guess the main reason was because I wanted to spent more time with you." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

*******

When we reached my house I didn't expect Austin to walk with me to the front door, his head facing the ground the whole time.

"okay, thank you for the date, and, um yeah thanks." I probably sounded like an idiot, but I couldn't help but feel nervous. In almost every movie I watched the main characters always kissed at the girl's front door.

"Thank you for coming," Austin said staring back at me, causing me to blush.

We stood there for what seemed like hours until Austin started to lean forward, never leaving eye contact with me. My breath hunched and I stood still, deciding what my next move would be. I took a step forward toward Austin and our lips meet. It was only a little bit of contact, not enough to be considered a kiss, then Austin deepened to kiss. This time it wasn't soft, instead it was forceful. My mind was foggy, full of lust, I was just thinking of the kiss, nothing else.

I put my arms around Austin's neck deepening the kiss, the whole world surrounded with just Austin and nothing else. Austin pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "Wow," I said breathlessly.

Austin gave me a small smile, "I'll see you later princess," hr said unwrapping his arms from around my waist and walked back to his car.

"Austin," I called out. He turned around and gave me a look, telling me to continue, "thank you, again," I smiled. Austin smiled back at me, opened the door from his car and hopped inside, driving away from my house.

***********

I should be used to getting little amount of sleep, yet every morning I feel so tired. Last night once I walked through he front door Rose questioned me with questions about how mine and Austins date went, so we both stayed up all night talking about every single detail.

Rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hands, I got up from my bed and stretched. I let my hands fall to my sides and walked to the bathroom.

After I was done getting ready for school I walked out the front door noticing a familiar red range rover parked in front of my house. I smiled dumbly at myself and walked towards the car.

The passenger door opened to reveal Austin, "you do know that I have school today right?" I questioned him.

Austin nodded, "lemme take you," I looked at him for a while, "Princess, get in the car now or your going to be late for school," he said, sounding annoyed.

I sighed and hopped onto the car, putting my seatbelt on and facing Austin. "Why do you wanna drive me to school?" I questioned, "I could have just walked."

Austin shrugged his shoulders, "I had nothing to do today," he simply replied, "And I wanted to see you." He smiled over at me, making me blush.

Austin drove off, towards my school, "I'm going to be picking you up after school to," he said.

I looked at him with a confused look on my face, " Why?" I questioned him.

"Did you forget princess?" He took his eye off the road for a few seconds to look at me, "I have to meet you parents, remember."

"I didn't know you wanted to do that now."

"And why not?" He said looking back at the road, "I'm going to meet the sooner or later, so why not now?"

I nodded understanding. The rest of the ride was quiet with only the sound of the radio playing quietly.

When Austin reached my school he parked in front of the school and turned to me, giving me a smile, "I'll see you after school, okay, princess," I smiled at his nickname for me and nodded my head. I reached for the door handle but was pushed back by Austin. Before I could see what was going on, I felt Austin's lips connect to mine,