Chapter 5

Its Tuesday and I'm sitting under a tree staring at the grass. I haven't told Rose about that dream i had of Austin. I don't know why. Maybe because she'll probably say that I'm only obsessed with him.

"Becky something's like really wrong with you and I'm getting really worried. Your going to tell me like right now."  Rose said beside me.

"Rose its just your imagination. Nothing is wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine." I fired a smile .

"Becky, I've known you for like forever. And i could tell when something is wrong with you. Please Becky don't block me out. Not you." And then i remembered that she was having problems with Niall. That he was sort of blocking her out.

"Zayn kissed me yesterday."

"What?!? When?!?" she seemed really angry. Rose never really liked Zayn.

"Last night while i was waiting for Austin."

"Oh, that reminds me. How did it go? Did you two talk?" she asks me smiling. I could tell by the look on her face that she wants to see me happy. That she wants the best for me.

And i want the same thing for her. For her to have her happily ever after.

"No, he uh didn't show up." i answered her.

The dream i had last night is playing in my head. And i cant think of anything else. It felt so perfect. So real. Should i tell Rose about the dream? I don't know? Its a little creepy.

"Wow. I don't what to say to that." she said with her eyes filled with sadness. God, this girl loves me more than i even imagined.

"Neither do i Rose."

"Wait didn't you say that Zayn kissed you last night?" she asked and i just nodded. "Don't you think that he saw you and Zayn kiss last night and that's why he didn't show up?"

"Your probably right."

"Go again Becky, Tonight. And just hope and pray that he would he there." when i didn't answer she said, "Ok!?!"

"Ok god no need to be so bossy!"

~~~~

Here i am again. Walking down the path that seemed so familiar.

I was close to the regular spot where Austin is usually at when i saw a figure in front if me. A figure that i knew all to well. Austin! I couldn't help but smile.

"Your here." i stated while sitting next to him.

"Yeah." he looked as if he wanted to say something else. "Becky, i don't think we should see each other anymore."

Wait! What??

"W-w-what Why?" i ask my voice shaking.

"That doesn't matter Becky. All that matters is that i want to keep you pure. I would bring nothing but madness. But i want to keep you pure and innocent." he looked really serious while saying this. So i believed him.

"But I'm not happy without you" i said to him. He sat up and started to walk away. "Don't go. Please not again." i beg him while standing up and walking towards him.

"You're to good to be true Becky that's why I'm giving up on you" he took two steps until he was in front of me.  "Forget me Becky. It would be better for you if you do."

He brought his hand up to my cheek and i closed my eyes. Enjoying how his warm hand felt against my cold skin. He filled the space between us and wrapped his other hand around my neck. And kissed me.

The kiss felt amazing. It felt as if i was dreaming again. But i knew it wasn't a dream. No it felt more real than in the dream. His pink plump lips on mine as he pressed just right.

But as soon as he kissed me. He pulled back. "I just had to do that  one time." he said as he stepped back from me and walked away. Away from me.

Now how in the hell does he expect me too forget him if he just kissed me. He just made it harder for me to forget him.