chapter 14

Austin's POV

I didn't kiss Becky again.

God knows that I wanted to. Her lips felt perfect against mine I could just kiss her all day long.

But I didn't.

I couldn't.

If she knew how fucked up I am she would never want to see or talk to me again.

I'm to fucked up.

I tried staying away from her once for her own good. But it didn't work.

I couldn't stay away from her. It was so hard for me. Every day for that whole month without seeing or hearing from her almost made me go crazy.

From day one when we meet its like I have been under her spell. I just can't seem to stay away from her.

That one night when she slept next to me was probably the only night that I have selpt without waking up tons of times screaming and covered in sweat.

She made my nightmares go away.

No one has ever made that happen. No one. Not even my mom or best friends.

She is just to perfect to be true. With her amazing smile and adorable laugh.

Everything about her is so perfect.

That is why I am no good for her.  I'm to fucked up. And I want her to stay pure and perfect.

Becky's POV

last night Austin was acting really weird. He kept his distance after we had shared that amazing and unforgettable kiss.

He moved from sitting next to me to sitting across from me. He wasn't as talkative as he usually is.

He drove me home that night. Mostly because I could not find Rose anywhere. The car ride was quiet. And not one of those comfortable silence either.

This silence was awkward. I wonder what is going on with him. He has been acting really strange lately and quiet frankly I am getting worried.

So so worried. Mostly because I care about him. And not in a friend type of way.

I actually think that I am falling for him. And hard.

~~~

I am so so so so sorry I haven't updated I just been so busy with school. But I promise for now on I would not take so long to update.

Comment your thoughts on this chapter and don't forget to vote. ✌ Love Y'all❤❤