Chapter 22

The moment the bell rings, signaling the end of that school day, I gathered up my stuff and toss it into my school bag. I walk outside to the front of the school searching for a familiar red range rover. I spot it on the same spot from this morning I walk towards in, once I'm close enough I see Austin, leaning against his car, smiling

"How was school?" He asks, opening the passenger door. I shrug and drop my bag onto the seat and climbed in. Austin closed the door and walked to the driver side.

"Ah, so I take it school was horrible?" He says, starting the car and driving away from the school.

"No, school was fine," I mutter, "its just that Zayn is completely ignoring me," I say frustrated. All day today Zayn avoided me in every class that we have together, every time I would try and talk to him, he would completely ignore me.

"Who's Zayn?" He asks.

I look at him, remembering that he has no idea who Zayn, or who any of my friends are. "Oh, he's one of my friends."

"And why is he ignoring you?" He asks looking at me then looking back on the road.

"I honestly have no idea." I shake me head. I hear Austin sigh from beside me then all of the sudden I feel his hand on my thigh.

"Relax Princess," he squeezed my thigh, making me blush, "I'm sure its nothing," I nod my head and rest my hand on top of his, feeling his warmth.

We reach my house about five minutes later, I climb out of the passenger seat, Austin doing the same. "So what time are your parents going to be home?" He asks.

"My mom usually comes home at about 7 and then later my dad comes home," I say while unlocking the door and opening it wide enough for Austin to walk in. "So we have about 3 hours until they come home." Austin nods and starts looking around the house,

"So, how was your day?" I ask him as I head for the kitchen, poke my head in the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"I did my usual routine, and waited for the bell to ring so I could see you again." He smiles.

"You know, you could just apply to go to school and then you wouldn't have had to wait for anything," I say.

"No thank you," he laughs, "I'm not really good with people.

"I find that hard to believe," I mumble.

I lean against the counter, twisting the cap on my water bottle around and around. "Want me to show you around?"

He nods his head and grabs my hand, "I'll love that." He smiles and squeezes my hand, His touch so warm.

I lead him upstairs towards my room and open the door. "Your TV is on," Austin nods towards my TV, he walks towards my bed and sits down.

I watch as he sits there, looking amazing, as always. Austin catches me gawking, he smiles and says, "What?"

I shake my head and walk towards my bed, sitting next to him, "Nothing," I say.

*****

Me and Austin are sitting in the living room, curled up on the couch watching some random TV show, when I hear the front door open.

"Becky!" I hear my mom yell, "I'm home!" She walks into the living room and stops, facing both me and Austin. "Becky?" She says sounding confused, "Who's this?"

I stand up from my spot on the couch and Austin doing the same thing, "Hello, Ms. Gomez, I'm Austin," he says sticking his hand out for my mom to shack.

"Hello," my mom shacks his hand and looks back at me, waiting for me to explain.

Yeah an update!!!! Plz tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.. Next update will be tomorrow!