Chapter 38

Becky's POV

It feels as if the world has stopped completely. Like the only people on earth is Austin and I. I want nothing more than to run to him and hug him and never ever let go. But I do not. Instead I stare at him with wide eyes.

What the hell is he doing here?

I force myself to look away from him as I stare at Rose. She planned this. I could tell by that smirk on her face.

I do not know what to do at the moment so I turn my back to the people at the bottom of the stairs and run to the master bedroom. I do not look back. I can not look back. I will not look back. This is all to much for me too handle.

***

Austin's POV

The sight of her makes my heart start pounding. She looks so so beautiful. But, the sight of her red puffy eyes is like a punch in the face. Seeing her hurt is like someone ripped my heart into a million pieces. I did this. I did this too her.

She stares at me with wide eyes. Not saying a thing. Oh how I wish she would say something. Anything. I just want to here her voice. The smile that was on my face falls as she turns her back and runs back upstairs. It takes all my self-control to not go running after her to hug her and kiss her. I just want to feel her lips on mine once again. I just want to apologize to her for all the things that I have done. I want to tell her that everything will be okay. But I do not.

Instead I just look at the spot where she was once standing.

"I will be right back." Rose, the girl who texted me and told me to be here today, said as she went after Becky.

***

Becky's POV

The bedroom door opens and Rose walks in. I grab the pillow that occupies the bed and throw it at Rose. It hits her on the arm. She lifts up both her hands.

"I can explain." She quickly says before I could throw another pillow at her. The pillow that was once in my hands is now on the floor infront of me.

"Oh please do!" I yell my eyes never leaving her. "Explain to me why Austin is downstairs. Explain to me please!"

"I asked him to come here." She lowers her hands.

"You asked him to come here?" I ask, she nods. "How exactly did you ask him. You two have not meet before."

"When you were in the bathroom two days ago I went on your phone and got his number then I texted him and asked him if he would like to come here." She walks towards me slowly, like she is worried that at any moment I would pounce on her and attack her. God knows I want too.

"Are you mad?" She is now standing infront of me. I do not answer here because quite frankly I do not know the answer to that question. "Please don't be mad at me. I did this because I could see how much you missed him." She explains further and still I do not answer. I just stare at her with my mouth in a grim line.

She sighs, "By the way, this is the first time I saw him and let me tell you he is hot. You did good Becky." She smiles at me.

I can't help myself. I smile back at her. "Ha so you're not mad at me. I knew it." She yells once she sees the smile on my face.

"I am mad at you." I try and hide my smile.

"But why?"

"You lied to me." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I did not, I just didnt tell you the truth. There's a difference." I laugh and then seconds later she joins me.

Our laughter stops and Rose has her serious face on. "Are you going to talk to him?"