Chapter 33

Songs of the chapter:
- The Scientist by Coldplay
- Turn Your Face by Little Mix
- Someone Like You by Adele
- Too Young by Sabrina Carpenter

Austin's POV

I have been sitting inside the car for an hour. Sitting there, waiting.

Waiting until, I know that Becky is asleep.

I lean my head on the steering wheel. Burning, hot tears trail down to my cheeks. Instead of wiping the tears away, I let them flow.

There is no one around me to see me, no one to see me break down. I'm all alone. All alone because of my idiotic decisions.

I know that all the stuff happening is all my fault. I am the one who caused all this. I am the one to blame for all this.

I lift my head from the steering wheel and that is when I notice it is 2 o'clock a.m. Becky should already be asleep by now.

I let out a deep breath that I had no idea I was holding. Reaching for the car handle, I open the door and step out. A rush of cold wind makes me wrap my jacket closer to me. I close the car door and make my way to the hotel's main entrance. It took only a few minutes before I made it to the room where Becky is.

I take out the card from my jacket pocket and unlock the door. Slowly I open the door, trying my best to not wake Becky. Inside the room, all the mess that I had made was cleaned up. Every lamp I threw was cleaned up. Every thing that I destroyed was no where to be found. It was spotless.

I walk further into the room, but then stop dead on my tracks. Laying there, with her back facing me was Becky. My breathing begins to start coming out more rapidly than before.

Stop, Austin. You just came here to get your stuff and go. Don't do anything that you would regret later. Just pack up your belongings and head back to Alex's place. I say this over and over in my head. I shake my head and force my eyes away from the beautiful girl, laying on the bed. The beautiful girl that I had broken.

Everyone that I start to let in. To know the real me. Every single person always seem to get hurt.

I move around the room, grabbing everything that is mine and placing it in the suitcase. Grabbing my backpack that I used for my personal belonging, I walk to the bathroom and start grabbing all my stuff.

Once I am done I wall back to the room. I stand behind Becky, wondering if I should comfort her. Wonder if I should tell her I'm sorry. Wonder if I should just leave her alone, for the better. She stirs in her sleep, making me shake my head and trail my eyes away from her.

"I told you Princess," I use the nickname I gave her since we first had meet. "I told you that I am no good for you." I grab my jacket from the bed and decide on whether or not I should leave it here. Becky has always loved this jacket. She always used to love wearing it. She would say that it smelled a lot like me. I place the jacket back on the bed and zip up my backpack. I walk to the door and open it, but not before I look back at her one last time. "You should have listened." I whisper.

~~~~~

Becky's POV

I let the water wash over me. I can't focus on anything at the moment. My whole body fells numb as I lean against the shower wall. Staring at the wall, I focus on how the warm water is lightly beating against my back. That is all I can focus on.

I stare down at my feet, at the drain where the water circles into. I start to imagine mine and Austin's first kiss. I start to imagine the first time we met. I met him the first time he put his arms around me. When I felt safe in his arms. I picture it all... Remember it all... Every hug, every touch, every kiss, and every look Austin and I shared towards each other.