chapter 16

Picture on the side of Rose. Played by the beautiful Zoey Deutch!!!!!!!

I let out a deep breath as I lay down on my bed. My mind keeps on coming back to that kiss me and Austin had shared.

It was nothing like I have ever felt before. That kiss was nothing that I could explain. It was just perfect. It was nothing like that kiss that me and Zayn shared.

No, it was nothing like that. That kiss with Zayn was nice. I'll admit that but it was nothing compared to Austin.

With Zayn it was like kissing my best friend. Witch I technically was. And with Austin it just felt right.

My thoughts were distributed by Rose opening my bedroom door. " I know your not asleep so can't we just go already."

"Rose you already dragged me to the party yesterday. Can't I just stay home and sleep. I really don't feel like shopping right now." I whine to her.

"No you can not. You promised me last week you would go shopping with me."

I groaned remembering that I have in fact promised her that I would go shopping with her. But that was before she dragged me to the party yesterday. Not that I minded now. But I just needed my sleep.

"I promised you that before you dragged me to the party yesterday. " I whine to her.

"That doesn't matter a promise is a promise. Now get your but up and get ready. Ill be outside in the car." She said and I felt her get up from the bed. And go our the door.

I get up from my bed groaning while walking to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was dressed in some black shorts and a purple tank top I grabbed my bad and walked outside towards Roses car.

"Took you long enough." Rose said in a teasing voice.

"Just shut up and drive"

~•~•~•~

Rose and I get back at seven o'clock. But knowing Rose its not a surprise. That girl could shop for 6 hours and not be tired at all.

I grab my bags and walk inside leaving Rose getting her handful of bags. I sit down on the couch feeling exhausted from running around the mall with Rose.

Rose had bought so many close I think she would have to clean out her closet just to fit them. That girl could shop.

I glance at my bags full of a few sweater and scarfs for winter.

"Finally!! Now I could finally relax! I'm so tired!" Rose yelled and flopped herself next to me on the couch.

I glared at her and said "jee I wonder why?" In my sarcastic voice.

"Ah be quiet I'm gonna go put me cloths away then I'm going out."

"out with who?" I get up from my spot on the couch and stare at her waiting for her to answer.

"Niall's house I'm staying over," she simply replied and walked off to her room.

Well I guess I'm going to be home alone .

---------

*****

Comment what you think and don't forget to vote!!!!!!!!! Love you and follow me on my Instagram: @dreamingmahomies and my twitter @4everA_Fangirl