Chapter 39

WARNING!!!!

This chapter has some extreme feels and some scenes with mature context. Please proceed with caution.

(Picture in the side of the ring.)

**

Becky's POV

"I have something for you." Austin said, sitting beside her on the king sized bed. It was minutes away from midnight and the other people in the house were asleep. After mine and Austin's love confession to one another we had walked back to the house and I had introduced Austin to Niall, Rose, James, and Natalie. While we were at the lake the other two people had arrived and after everyone was done settling in, they had build a bonfire and they all surrounded it, talking and sharing stories. I felt right at home, all because i had Austin sitting right by me.

"What is it?" I asked. 

Instead if answering her, Austin got up from the bed and walked over to where his backpack was. He opened one of the pockets and out came a white box, he walked back to me and kneeled down on both knees on the floor infront of me. I gave him a confused look. 

What was he doing? 

He placed the white box on my lap and placed his hands on both of my thighs. "Open it." He said. He hasn't removed his hands. 

I grabbed the box and opened it. Inside was a  beautiful ring. I looked up at Austin with wide eyes. Oh gosh. 

Austin - obviously seeing the expression on my face - smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to marry me. Not today at least." 

I felt a small blush forming on my cheeks. "Oh." 

"I bought this ring for you. To promise you something. But, before I promise you anything, I have to tell you something first." 

"Go ahead," I say.

"When my mother and father first stared dating they were in love. My father promised my mother that he would love her and only her. This was before he started drinking." His eyes were no longer on me, instead his head was facing the floor and his eyes were closed. As if he was remembering a horrible, awful memory. "After I was born he started drinking. At first it wasn't so bad. Then when i was ten, it got worse. One day when my mom was working late. He got so drunk that he hit me. He started yelling at me, telling me that I'm worthless. That I was the reason why he was unhappy. That I ruined everything. That I was the reason why his life was ruined." 

I didnt say anything. Norhing came outnof my mouth. There were tears on Austins face. It broke my heart seeing him like this.

"My mom came home and saw what he did to me, but he threatened her that if she left him, he would do something to harm the both of us. So she stayed. She was so worried that  i was going to get hurt so instead she took the beating that was meant for me. That is until one day I attacked him, I just wanted to protect her. From that day forward he beat me and my mother both. Then one day we left. We moved here and that is when I met you. Just like you said, I could not stop thinking about you from that day forward. I used to have so many bad dreams every single night. Nightmares about my dad and about how over and over he called me worthless. But when I meet you, the nightmares decreased. I didnt get them every single day, instead I got them about one a week. Then, that day you and I slept together in my bed, they stopped. They completely stopped." 

He lifted up his face and started at me. Tears still streaming down his face. I removed one of my hands from holding the box and whiped the tears. I brought my head down and kissed him. On the lips. I tasted the salt from his tears, but I refused to break the kiss. Seeing him so broken made me want to kiss him until he forgot the whole thing. I forced myself to break the kiss, both of us were breathing heavily. 

"I sometimes hear his voice calling me worthless." His hands were cupping my face, his hot breath hitting my face. 

"You." I kissed him softly on the forehead. "Are." I kissed his right cheek. "Not." His left one. "Worthless." My lips meet his once again.

"I'm afraid that I am. That I am just like my father, worthless. It scares me that one day I would wake up and be alone. It scares me that no one would want to be with me. That you would leave me." He whispers against my lips. I was about to say something when he started talking once again. "That is why I am giving you the ring. It is symbol of my love for you. A promise that I will love you, forever. That I would try my best to make you happy, no matter what." 

He moved his hands from my face and to my lap, he removed the ring from the box and grabbed my left hand. He placed it on my finger. "If there is one thing you should know about, it is that I do everything I can to keep my promises." He lifted my hand up to his lips and placed a soft, gentle kiss on my finger that wore the ring. "I love you, Becky." 

"I love you too, Austin." I whisper the truth. 

"You are all that I want, all that I need." Austin kisses me gently, handling me with care. But we both know that we are eager for more. 

I tug at the hem of his shirt, yank it high over his head and toss it aside. I stop and stare at the sight infront of me. His chest, the curving if his shoulders, such a beautiful sight. My fingers go lower, working a button, a zipper, and a waistband. I gasp ar the astonishing sight of him. 

He removes my clothing as well, his fingers moving expertly, far more practiced than mine. And not long after, there is nothing between us. 

Only he and I. 

His body covers mine, I shut my eyes at the feel of him, the two of us pulled together by lust and love. Our bodies are joined together. Our bodies rising and falling until we both collapse into one another. 

This is real.

This is right. 

This is a confirmation of our love towards one another. 

Always.

**

This chapter is NOT edited so there are plenty grammar mistakes and I am too lazy to fix them right now and also it is 3'oclock in the morning and I am half awake so yeah, I sacrifice so much for this story. My sleep mostly lol. 

So I did not go into to much detail in the sex scene but yeah, I kinda liked how it turned out. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter. Tell me what you think and please don't forget to vote. 

Next chapter will be the epilogue. The final chapter of this story.. Sad, I know. I'm sorry. But everything has to come to an end someday. Right? 

Love you,

Rosie.