Chapter 35

Songs of the chapter:
° Stay by Rihanna
° Just Give Me A Reason by Pink
° Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
° Towers by Little Mix

Austin's POV

"Are you seriously going to be like this forever?" Alex, who is standing in front of the bed looking down at me with a look of disapproval, said.

"Like what?" I wrap the blanket tighter over me.

"Like this." he gestures his hands to me. "Moping around. Lying in bed all day. Complaining about how your life is horrible;about how much you miss Becky." 

"I am not doing that." I lie and by the look on Alex's face, I could tell that he knows its a lie as well. 

"When are you going hack to California?" with Alex's gaze on me I get up from the bed and wlk over to the bathroom. Turning on the faucet, I splash cold water on my face and stare at my reflection. I look nothing like myself. 

"What?" I walk back into the room. "Are you getting tired of me already?" I grab a pair if my jeans and shrug them on .

"No," Alex looks up from his phone and stares at me. "I just want you to get you ass up and go make up with Becky. But, in order for you to do that you would have to be in California and moping around the house won't help."

"Why do you want me to make up with Becky so bad?" I grab my jacket from the edge of the bed and shrug it on as well. 

"Because I see how happy she makes you." His voice went from annoyed to gentle. I look up from putting on my shoes and gaze at him. 

He's right. She does make me happy. When ever I was around her she always somehow made me smile and laugh without even trying. She always made me feel important. And most importantly she always looked up to me with so much love in her eyes and that, to me, is an absolute surprise. I will never get used to being looked at as someone good. And especially now someone as beautiful as Becky. 

But, I fucked everything up. And now I have to live with the consequences. 

"I'll see you later." I get up quickly from the bed and walk out the bedroom door and out the house. Not caring where I was going. Just as long as I was going somewhere. 

*

I'm not so sure how long I have been walking, but I suddenly came to a stop in front of a café that had so many memories. Some good and bad memories. 

Memories from the very first date I took Camila on. Memories from the day I had found out that I had started to get feeling for Camila. And then there are those bad memories. The memories of seeing Camila sitting down on our usual spot with tears in her eyes and all because of me. Me and my stupid games. I am the one who caused her pain. I am the reason she no longer trusted anyone else.

That is the only thing I seem to be good at, ruining peoples life's. Even those closest to me.

"Austin?" A familiar, gentle voice disrupted my thoughts. I turn my gaze from the café window and standing there is Camila. She looks as stunning as ever. And although she looks stunning, I did not feel attractive towards her. My eyes one girl and one girl only. Becky.

"Camila?" I asked surprised. 

"What's wrong?" She walks closer to me and watches me with a gentle, concerned look. 

"What do you mean?" I stand there dumbfounded. Never in a million years would I ever think about Camila and I having a conversation. I always thought that once she saw me again ,her look would be full of hatred, but instead it is the total opposite.

"Come on Austin," she said with a sad smile on her face. "I have known you for for a long time ,witch means that I known when something is bothering you." 

"I- " I clear my throat. "I don't want to talk about it." 

"Are you sure?" She is close to me that I could reach out my hand and touch her. "Sometimes talking about it can help." She reaches out and touches my shoulder. I look at her small hand on my shoulder and notice something different. The last time that Camila touched me I felt a shiver going down my spine, but now I feel nothing. Her hand on my shoulder felt the same as to when Alex or Robert or Zach did it. It was a friendly gesture.

"I fucked up real bad Camila." I look up and  catch her gaze on me. "Real real bad."

********

Well it has been forever since I have updated. And this was not the best chapter at all. There is a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes but I am too lazy to fix them. Anyways beside that I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Also, I have some bad news.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This story is coming to an end. 

.

Please don't hate me. There is still about five or six more chapters left until this story is completed. I know. I'm sad too.