chapter 17

I was just about to go to bed when I heard someone knocking on my window.

I quickly walked over to my window and opened in only to find the one person who has been on my mind all day, Austin, hanging on the tree that is next to my window.

"Austin." I said surprised. " what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I need to ask you something, so can you move a little so that I get inside." He said nervously.

I moved to the left making room for Austin to get in. Once he did I quickly closed my window shut and locked it.

"You know you could have just knocked on the front door like a normal person and I would have let you in." I said to him.

"I didn't want to wake you parents."

I laughed. " I'm home alone. My parents are out and won't be back until tomorrow night."

"Well how was I supposed to know that?" He asked sarcastically. "Let's Party?" He asked amused while pointing downward.

I looked down at what he was pointing at and then realized I was wearing nothing but my underwear that said 'lets party' and a yellow shirt. "OMG!!" I scream. Tugging my shirt down trying to cover up my underwear. "Turn around!" I yelled at a very amused Austin.

Since I didn't expect anyone to be here In my room I just resided to wear my underwear. But I guess that was a terrible idea.

Austin did as he was told and turned around while I looked around trying to find some pajama pants.

At last I found my spongebob pajama pants and quickly put them on. "Alright you could look now." I said to Austin as I sat down on my bed. Hiding my face with my hands feeling so embarrassed.

"You know purple is really your color." Austin commented.

I looked up and shot him a death glare. But that only seemed to make him chuckle. Omg this is so embarrassing!!!

"What do you want Austin?" I asked nervously, while trying to avoid looking at him.

"Umm well." Now he was the one sounding nervous. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Why does he sound nervous? He wasn't the one who was half naked.

Austin took a deep breath and asked me "Becky, Would you like to go on a date with me?" 

I stare at Austin in shock. Staring at him and saying nothing for a while.

I can see the panic in his eyes. But I cant form any words. First him seeing me in my underwear and then this.

"So is that a yes?" Austin asked worriedly. "Never mind forget I even asked." His mumbles, shaking his head.

"No." I say quickly getting up from my bed . "I mean yes. I would like to go on a date with you." I say quickly.

He looked at me and smiled.     

" Really?"

"Yes. Yes oh coarse." I said excitedly.

"Wow."he said shocked. "I actually thought you would have said no."

I looked at him with confusing, "What? Why would you think that?"

Austin shrugged his shoulders, "So I'll pick you up tomorrow. Ok?" Then he turned to leave.

"Wait." I called after him. "Um could you stay here? I mean do you want to stay here? Just for tonight?" I asked nervously.

He looked back and smiled. "I would love to."

********

Tell me what you think about this chapter by commenting and don't forget to vote...... Love you