"You wouldn't love me if I was a werewolf?" Aeriin asked as she handed Ani the glass.

"No." Ani answered as she took a swig. "You'd stink like a wet dog all the time, and I'm not washing your gross fur for you. However..."

"Hmm?"

"I could only stop the diseases progression. Whatever it did in that short time is perminant."

"Well I don't feel any different." Aeriin shrugged.

"I'm assuming it started by strengthening your bones. But you might also have heightened senses as well...and there's always the chance that I might not have cured you, just made the transformation painless... or not under your control."

"What do you propose we do?"

"Lock you up on the next full moon, just to be safe. If nothing happens, then its not a problem."

Aeriin nodded. If she did become a werewolf then she could hide it, but if she lost herself on a full moon, then Hunters would be sent to kill her and Ani. They didn't have a choice.

Though she didn't like the idea of being a werewolf.

Ani puked again and Aeriin rubbed the poor vampire's back.

"It's like I have a hangover." Ani whined.

"You don't even know what that feels like."

"When a vampire drinks something with nightshade in it, its the same thing." Ani answered. "That's how vampire's get drunk."

"I'll remember that."

"Don't get any ideas." Ani groaned before puking again.

"I'll get you a pillow and a blanket." Aeriin rolled her eyes and stepped out of the room. She walked over to Ani's bed and grabbed her pillow and blanket, then brought them back to Ani.

"You do realize I don't get cold." Ani raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but I'm sure you'll feel better with it." Aeriin smirked.

Ani rolled her eyes and drank more of the blood before setting the glass on the floor where she wouldn't knock it over.

"How long before it's out of your system?" Aeriin asked.

"I don't know." Ani answered. "I've never been stupid enough to drink werewolf venom before."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"I could use the company."

Aeriin did stay, in fact she ended up spending the night with the poor vampire. She woke when the vampire rolled off of her, her back hitting the tub, knocking a shampoo bottle onto the vampire's head, getting her to yelp in surprise.

Aeriin yawned. "If you wanted to take a bath you could have just used my bathroom."

"I don't want to take a bath!" Ani growled.

"Well too bad. You were sick last night, and you need one." She glanced down at the glass that was once filled with blood. "Do you want me to hold your hand?"

Ani growled and hoisted the hunter over her shoulder, getting her to yelp in surprise as the vampire carried her out of the bathroom. She tossed Aeriin across the room, where she landed safely on the bed against the wall. Ani grabbed a new set of clothes before heading into the bathroom again, slamming the door behind her.

Aeriin smirked before picking herself up, and heading back upstairs.

---

An hour or so later, Ani came back up the stairs, rubbing her head dry with a towel. "How are you feeling wolfy?" Ani called.