Mbuso:“ the dad’s went to see someone, bonga, sbu and frank are smoking outside. ”

Sims:“ I hate that he smokes but I love the smell of nicotine on him. ” she says blushing.

Me:“ have you ever smoked baby? ”

Him:“ never love ”

Me:“ and you don’t have tattoos either ”

Him:“ I donate blood so I stay clear of any ink on my body. ”

Me:“ they would have looked amazing on your skin ” he chuckles

Him:“ do you have a thing for guys with tattoos love? ”

Me:“ I have a thing for you only ” I blush he kisses my cheek.

Sicelo:“ guys we are still here ”

Sibusiso:“ I’m going to throw up ” we laugh

Bonga:“ hey guys, hey baby? ” Sims smiles, she really looks happy. She should just talk with bonga and tell him her fears about their relationship.

Sims:“ hello ” they kiss lightly

Me:“ ohhhh” we all laugh. Frank and mah join us then pres too joins us. “ Sims can you help me put the dishes on the table? ”

Her:“ sure sis ” we look at each other and giggle. We put the plates on the table, help nonto dish up the food and sit down.

Mah:“ sims can you say grace? ” I look at her and I feel mbuso looking at me.

Sims:“ let’s close our eyes. Father I thank you for all the blessing I have in my life and the blessing you are still going to bless me with and I thank you for blessing me with this family that I have and I apologize for offending anyone. Thank you for this food sis nonto prepared for us Amen. ” she says and she sounds hurt and I don’t like that.

Us:“ Amen. ” I look at her and she gives me a side smile. I look down and eat my food. The while table is quiet only the sounds of plates and knives clicking.

Mbuso:“ ok what is going on? ”

Sicelo:“ cause when we left there was no tension between all of you but now?. ”

Bonga:“ baby did you and luh fight? ”

Her:“ no we didn’t ”

Mbuso:“ love what’s wrong? ”

Me:“ nothing boo ”

Preston:“ sims might have said that you might be cheating on luh. ”

Me:“ shut up Preston she didn’t say that!. ” I shout at him

Bonga:“ you said that? ”

Sims:“ I didn’t say that mbuso is cheating on her, I just said most of the time men cheat on their pregnant wives. ”

Mbuso:“ and I might be one of those man? ” he says so calmly

Mah:“ that’s what she insinuated ”

Bonga:“ what made you come to that conclusion baby? ”

Me:“ we were talking about me and you hiring nannies and that they would have to live with is in the house and Sims was concerned that they might hit on mbuso and I told them that I trust you and somehow mah and Preston thought that she might be jealous of me which she is not. She was just concerned about me wanting other people to live with us in the house. ”

Preston:“ it was the way she said it though that suggested that she might be jealous of luh and you. ”

Mbuso:“ you don’t know the kind if relationship luh has with Sims. They grew up together the three of them with thami and I am pretty sure that if she was jealous of luh she wouldn’t be sitting here with us. ”