Chapter 47

Enjoy,vote,comments

The pain of losing someone you finally have  feelings for and taught you how to love...

Jimin's pov

"LET ME INSIDE !!"

I yelled struggle as the guards of the company don't let me in.

"We are going to call the police !"

I heard one of them say. I kick one hard on the leg he bend down groaning in pain, i take the opportunity to pass by.
I breath hard looking everywhere, i don't know where she is, people look at me like im crazy.

"Maze !"

I yelled and go toward the elevatore when i notice more security guards come to me, by chance the gate close before they catch me.

I nervously bite my lip as i wait.

What if she don't want me back ?

Im so screwed. The gate open i get out fast.

"What the- Jimin?"

Karen or whatever her name is said surprised, she look at me up and down.

"What happened to you and how you get here ?"

She asked me. I can see worry in her eyes, which confused me for a second because we weren't close.

"Where is Maze, i need to talk to her now"

I said she shook her head.

"I think you need to calm down first"

"No i-, you don't understand "

I said and put my hands in front of her to stop her for coming to me.

"MAZE !"

I yell out for her to hear me, karen quickly come to me.

"Shhh, what are you doing ?"

She whisper, she looks panicked.

"MAZE ! IT'S ME JIMIN!"

I said again when i heard no answer. My heart hurt inside of me.

"Maze..."

I said more slowly looking down. Tears come down, i don't stop them.

Maze's pov

Everyone look at me as we heard the noises outside. I froze in my sit, they all leave and go see what's going on.

"I hope it's not what i think"

Tracey say to me, we stand up as well and  follow the others. My heart skip a beat when i see Jimin stand there his clothes were soaked because of the rain.

did he come all the way here on the rain ?

I notice his shoulder shaking slightly, god he was crying, his hair look more longer than before. It's hurt me see him like this all defeated. It's been so long since the last time i saw him. I don't know how to react or feel seeing him here, helpless, sad.

what is he doing here ?

Jimin's pov

"Im so sorry Maze, i really am, i don't know what got into me to react like that. You probably hate him now and you have all the right in the world to. I treat you badly when you needed me the most-"