Chapter 23

A/N: I feel like i rushed this chapter :/
But is a bit longer than previous one.

Enjoy,vote,comments

Jimin's pov

I was waiting Maze and i got bored. I watch the clock and was 8:05. Karen told me that her shift end at 8pm i see people coming and leave some come to talk to Karen about thing that i don't care, some of them look at me weird i was in the waiting room and it was late.

Karen glance at me from time to time and shook her head while i smile at her she is young and i can say she's funny i spot her staring at me and giggles and when i look at her she blush and clear her throat i laugh mentally at that. I don't get why Maze stress for me to come at her work place i don't even have problems coming here.

I sigh as i was really bored.

when she's going to come ?

I ask myself i close my eyes and sigh.

"Why are waiting this long for her ? Are you her boyfriend ?"

Karen ask me from her desk.

her boyfriend

I chuckle at the though i open my eyes, she was staring intensely at me waiting for my answer i smirk playfully at her.

"Do i look like someone boyfriend ?"

I ask.

"I don't know, for what other reason you will stay here ?"

"You don't have to know the reason to why im here, and boyfriend sound so childish im not a teen anymore"

I said and close my eyes again feeling tired as the time pass by slowly.

"What do you mean i don't need to know the reasons ? You know what i risk for letting you here ? You are not working and even not a businessman"

I frown.

"Why are you so loud ? It's not like i plan to rob this place "

I said calmly i heard her sigh.

"Jimin-"

"Don't you dare call me by my name we don't know each other "

I said sternly and look at her what is she up to ? Her staring game was something but calling me by my name was something else she seems too comfortable. She was about to speak but some worker come probably leaving she clear her throat awkwardly. I see them leaving and i stand trying to spot Maze ignoring Karen i sigh when i finally see Maze she was laughing with some people i reconize Tracey, Maze saw me and come toward me.

"Hey, did you wait here ?"

She ask as soon she's in front of me i look at her and nod.

"But you could have told me so i could manage to finish earlier "

She said a little bit shock.

"But i told you "

I said and move a little bit to the side to let the people space, i look at Maze and she frown.

"What do mean you told me?"

"I sent you a text "

I said and she quickly take her phone.

"Ohh, sorry i didn't saw it"

She said and i smile. Then i see Tracey coming toward us i greet her by a nod she did the same i just get use to the fact that she don't like me.