Chapter 30

Enjoy, vote, comments

(𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒)

Maze's pov

Jimin lock eyes with mines and i don't want to look somewhere else.
He look so handsome, i look at him up and down the suit he wears suits him very well. It was red with a white shirt.

"Maze give your coat to this man he will put them in a room"  I pull my gaze away and i turn at Natasha and nod. I take off my coat and give to the man he thanks me by giving me a bow and leave.
I spot Tray and Helena taking picture in the living room i smile at them.

They are getting comfortable

"Wow, you really do look good"

Natasha say to me i smile at her.

"Thank you. But i thought it was a party where is everyone"

"Oh! they are in the balcony Jackson was doing some speech and all"

"So, its him who rent the place?" I ask and she laugh i frown confused.

did i say something wrong

"Jackson renting a place" She said laughing.  "No Maze. He own the place" She said emphasizing the own my eyes widened. "I didn't know he was that rich" I said in a whisper.
"Well he is but he don't like when people talk about it" I nod.

"Well i let you now, don't hesitate to make yourself comfortable and enjoy"

She said nicely, rub my shoulder slightly and leave going god's know where. I turn my head sighing and im taken a back, Jimin was staring at me intensely.

did he stare at me the whole time?

I go to him since he was alone i feel nervous but happy at the same time, i walk toward him and stop in front of him.

"Hi"

"Hi, you look absolutely beautiful"

"Thank you. You look good too" I said. He take my hand suddenly i watch him confused. "Don't worry, i just want to talk to you alone"  He said reassuring, i nod and let him drag me he looks like he knows the place more than i am.
He lead me upstairs he open a door, it was a room he then open the huge windows. "Where are you taken me?"

I ask amused he didn't respond and we enter the balcony and i was in awe with the view it was beautiful. I shiver a little bit because of the sudden cold air. "Are you cold ?"
He ask me with a worried tone. He must have notice my shiver. "No im okay" I lied. I don't want to worry him even if im freezing right now. There were chairs we sit and admire the view.

"Where is Christian ?" I asked staring at him, when we didn't talk for a moment just looking at the view. Im mesmerized by him he had a soft expression. He look calm and proud like when you accomplish something i don't know how to explain.

"Christian is with the daughter of my neighbors, i don't want him to comes here even if he love Jackson a lot but it's a adult night"

"I see. At least you trust him, i know it's hard for you to trust others" He chuckled and look at me.  "You are right, i don't actually like let other people take care of him. But Jackson insist of me to come, so i have no other choice"

"And you force to come too"

"I wanted you to come because i miss you. And It's not like you are complaining"

"You got a point"

I said.

"How come you didn't tell me your friend was rich?" I said hitting him playfully.  "You never ask" He state.
"I didn't know being a dancer earn a lot"