Chapter 53

A/N: Do you sense it ? Yea, it's soon the end. Only a few chapters left before the end of the story. (Not book concerning but i love this edit !)

Enjoy,vote,comments

Jimin's pov

"Sweetheart are you home ?"

I walk into the room to see if she was there. Christian was out with some friends that i know of course for having fun since it's saturday, i say yes but not for to long. I just come home after a little run, to stay in shape and keep my mind away.

"There you are"

I said to myself.

I come to the bed and smiles at the same time she is asleep.
So cute, i sit on the bed and give her a little kiss on the forehead.

"Mmmm"

She said.

"Are you tired ?"

She nods and pull the bed sheet, covering her whole body to half of her face.

"I missed you today, i needed your cuddles so much"

I said softly caressing her hair. She smiles and open her eyes little by little, having the beautiful view of my woman just waking up makes me smile. The light outside brighten her beautiful skin and highlights her pump lips.

"Nobody told you to stay out this long"

She said in a sleepy voice. I chuckle, we stare at each other she grab my hands in hers. My gaze went to her baby bump, i know that she is impatient to give birth because she is tired, but me i can't wait because i want to see my baby boy. The more we are close to her due, the more im excited.

"You missed him too, hun ?"

She ask me i nod and go to the other side of the bed surrounding her with my arms. She rest her head on my chest

"I missed you both"

I said.

"It was nice the dinner with Jungkook last night. Everything is good with him ?"

"Yeah, i apologies when he comesto the studio. We are not in a fight or something like that, he is like a brother to me im actually happy to have him here"

"Im glad to hear that. It's cool that he stay at home for his time in New York, so he can have time with Chris"

She said. I feel her smile, she raised her head. I notice she look at me then stare at my lips, she come closer to me and kiss me.

"I love you"

"I love you too sweetheart"

She hug me and hide her face on my neck kissing me fondly while she play with my hair. I close my eyes to enjoy the feelings of her lips on my skin.

"That's feel good"

I said breathless. I feel her smiles on my skin.

"You are a pervert "

I said amuse when i feel her hands go down. She look up at me

"Jimin !"

She said embarrassed. She blush and hide her face with the blancket.

"Do not hide from me"

I said while laughing at her cute reaction.

"Keep kissing me instead"

I lifted the sheet and place myself under it with her.

"Your man need your attention"

I said whining playfully. She giggles and let me see her beautiful face i was indeed a lucky man.