Last author note.

So this is it, it's the end.

I feel the needs to write this author note to thanks y'all, especially my english readers because i know that all my grammatical fault and sometimes nonsense sentences trigger you all at some point.

Sorry for that, and thank you for being respectful about it, btw im french.
First of all, thank you for reading and support my story till the end. I don't know if only Army read this book or random people too.

It was my first ever story to write and publish Hahaha. Hope i pass the test, it was hard sometimes for me to makes you guys feel what i wanted you to feel about the characters.

What i wanted to do in this story was to show and talk about how it's important to move on. I wanted to speak about how it's hard is it, to trust and talk about our problems with someone.
In this story Jimin had to learn about, trusting again, love again, and be happy again despite the bad things happen in his life. Maze was there for him and never give up on him !

Everyone in his life needs someone to lean on and feel safe.
I hope you all have or will have a "Maze" on your life.

Personally i don't have one, i don't have someone who put me first on his life, support me and always be there for me. We all needs a "Maze", have a friend like her, which we could talk to, have fun with and all.

She is such a sweetheart, i love her .

Again thank you for reading this story, i hope you really enjoy it. If there's something you don't understand or i didn't explain well tell me, i'll gladly respond to you.

And Please check the playlist songs for this story, they are not a lot. I get inspire a lot while listening to write some chapter and the songs are really great ! they are all in YT so take a minute and listen to them.

Thank you !! Good night, good morning, good afternoon.

I purple you