H E A L I N G H I M

(𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 + 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆)

Dédiée taejoonfr

Maze's pov

One year and half later..

"Christan park. Come now to clean those freaking dishes!"

I yelled in the house. I heard footsteps coming down and saw an not happy Christian.

"It's Park Christian, not Christian Park"

He said and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't care in what order your name is say, at the end of the day its you. Now wash the dishes"

"But why ?"

He complain.

"Because i have a lot of things to do and i tell you to do it. Later we will go the market"

He groaned.

"I don't want to do groceries shopping"

"Neither i want. But if you want something to eat, you have to deal with it"

"That's not fair, why dad don't go instead"

I sigh irritated. I don't have the energy to deal with his bad attitude now.

"Because i said it's you, it's you. Now do what i say and maybe, i said maybe, i'll buy you a game as a reward"

I said. His eyes widened from excitement.

"Really ?"

He ask.

"Yes"

"Yes, thank you Maze!"

He said happily and go to the kitchen and start the dishes. I smile, at least he do what i ask.

"By the way, where is your father?"

I ask.

"In you guys room with joonie"

He said and i nod. I go to our room, Jimin was really in love with his baby boy. Since i give birth, he is all lovey and adorable with him.
He also wanted to have another one, i said no.

Don't get me wrong having Hanjoon in our life is the best thing that ever happen to me. My baby is so cute with his chubby cheeks, and big eyes, light brown skin, a beautiful blasian boy, everybody is in love with him.
But being in labor traumatize me. 10 hours of pain and all, Jimin almost missed the birth because he come late in the hospital.

Hanjoon come earlier than expected, Tracey said that it's because he couldn't wait to see the world.
When he was finally here, and i take him in my arms, everything make sense to me, he was my world my little baby boy, my son. I cried when i give birth, i thank god a hundred times to let me give birth to a healthy and perfect boy.

It's Jimin who named him, im not really good with names, so i let him choose and he choose a korean name Hanjoon and i love it the second i hear it. My sister choose his english name as Noah, i love it too but everyone call him Hanjoon or joonie as his nickname.
So, i don't say no to another kid, just not now.

After the birth of Hanjoon my parents espacially my dad, finally forgive Jimin for what he did to me, they both become close and my father even start to learn korean, which was so funny because is accent is horrible. My sister and i always make fun of him about it. They visit us a lot and i was happy that my family accept mine own family, be in a interracial relationship it's different for them.