Chapter 19

Enjoy, vote,comments

Jimin's pov

A few days later...

I groan frustrated. I practice again and  again but it's like no matter how much i practice i will never progress.

It's not like it's my first time dancing i feel like a fool. I chuckle sadly at myself, she will probably laugh at me if she see me right now. Today i give my dancers a day off, so i could be alone and practice for my solo, it's the only things that pissed me off and stress me these days.

I locked the door of the room not wanting to be disturbed.

I need to focus.

This time i try without the music, to only focus on the movements.
I take deep breath and start. Only my breathing and footsteps could be hear in the room, i was on the pre-chorus part but i slip, which make me fall.

"Dammit !"

I get up angry pushing my hair back because of the sweat they stay in that position. I couldn't even focus.

I heard someone knock on the door and i rolled my eyes, i say that i didn't want to be disturbed, another knock was hear but it was more persistent this time.

"What the hell ?"

I went to the door and unlocking the door.
To my surprised it was Natasha she stand there her arms cross showing me that she's pissed but i don't have time to that.

"What do you want ?" I said sternly.
She look taken a back by my behavior but i don't care right now, i need to focus on something else. She didn't respond so i let her stand by the door and i walk back to my spot.

"What the hell was that Jimin ?" She asked but i ignore her and close my eyes trying to clear my mind. "Jimin, im talking to you" I don't respond.
"Park fucking Jimin. When i am talking you better respond !"

She's starting to irritated me, i frown a bit  trying ignore her but she keep talking.

"Jim-"

"Shut the fuck up !"

I yelled at her. She gasp her eyes widened. "Don't you see you bother me !" I look at her dead in the eyes. I was  angry before she came and she bother me, her insist doesn't help.
"I come here to talking to you so better change the way you speak to me Jimin !"

She yelled back and walk toward me.

"Then what the fuck do you want ?!"

I turn my back at her, staring at the wall in front of me, clenching my jaw.

"What's wrong with you? One minute you are all nice and the second minute you act like an ass" 

"Because everything is fucked up !"

"It's been days that i practice this fucking choreography and i can't do it ! I can't focus on what im doing. I try to think of the moment but my thoughts are all over the place because i just can't stop thinking about Chung-ae !!" I yelled punching the wall.

I was furious at myself, furious that just because a simple choreography makes me feel like this. Natasha gasp and come in front of me concern.

"Oh my god Jimin ! What did you do ?" She take my hand and stare at it with concern. She looked at me in the eyes, i could see the worried on her eyes.
Me on the other hand i zone out, for some reason i wanted to yell wrecked this room just to let my frustration out.