Chapter 3

Enjoy,vote,comments

Jimin's pov

"Oww, Fuck !!"

I hissed in pain, what the hell just happened ?

"Oh My God, Oh My God. Im so sorry sir ! Oh my god, are you okay ??" A woman shouted in my ears as i tried to get up.

"No, No, let me help you. Oh my god, im really sorry" She reached my arms to help me stand, i tried on my own but my feet are weak, its hard fuck that shit hurt.

"Do you want me to call an ambulance ? Or take you home ? Oh shit, what im gonna do now i pratically kill someone" I opened weakly my eyes and saw her in front of me looking helpless. She is a black woman, dress in a black shirt with a black jacket and a jean, behind her was a motorcycle.

did she hit me with that ? Was it hers?

She's still help me to stay up, i was about to say that im okay, even if its really hurt, because she looked more stressed than me. But she wont shut up.

"Look, here is a bench sit there and i will call an ambulance, okay ?" She makes me sit and looked at me, i did the same. We stay like that for a few seconds until her eyes widened and her mouth open.

"Oh my god ! Im so stupid you are a foreigner, you dont speak english right ? You don't understand what im saying"

what?

I touch my face to see if it as some bruises at least. "Do...You...Understand...what...im saying...sir ? Are...you...okay ?" She said while exagerate her movement with her mouth, and moving her hands.

Did she's crazy ? I look at her with a weird expression.
Why does people think because you are asian you don't speak their language ?

"Im okay"

I replied rudely and she make a surprise expression. "Oh! You speak english ?" She said still surprise, i sigh and tried to stand again, my right leg hurt.

"Yeah i speak english and you too right ? Or do you dont understand the words came out of my mouth" I said irritated, im tired and this woman just hit me with her motorcycle.

"Oh no, i dont wanting to sound racist and everything. You see im black and be black in this country....well let's say its difficult mostly when your a black woman like me. They makes you believe time change blabla, all bullshit we still had to fight for our kind and rights. But the important thing is, i love chinese people okay, so sorry if i sound rude. I thought you didn't understand me"

Damn this woman talk a lot, did she... did she said chinese ? Oh boy again someone who see an asian and voilà a chinese guy!

"Im not chinese" I rolled my eyes. Okay i need to get out the here and go home, its late i tried to walk, but she stop me by putting her hands in front of me. "Sorry, i didnt mean it, japanese people are always offended when you mistaken them. Let me help you" I push her away but not to hard to stop her, i cant believe what im hearing.

"Okay, one im not japanese and two i can take care of myself. I really need to go home now so good bye miss" I really try my best to not snap at her that girl is crazy, i push my hair back and sigh.
I look back at her, she tilted her head and looked at me with curiousity. I guess she seems in thought and then she speak again.

"Vietnamese ?" She said hesitant, i rolled my eyes at her again. "Good bye miss" I replied with a stern tone, im done with her. I walked with difficulties pass her, i leave her here and go toward my car. Getting inside i sigh in frustration, threw my bag in the backseat. I feel my phone vibrating, i answer without looking the ID.

"WHAT !!" I said, i know i become rude over nothing. But i just want to lay in my bed, there was a silence, i put the phone away from my ear and see who was calling me it says Natasha. "Fuck" I said as put the phone back in my hear, i wait until she speak.

"What's wrong with you Jimin !" She yelled on the phone. "Look, im sorry okay, i didn't mean it" I speak sincerly, she don't deserve my outburst.

"Ok anyway, where are you ? Dont tell me you are still at studio at this hour. It's late Jimin" I sigh as heard her i can say she is worried. "Sorry i had a.... little problem, but im on way now"

I respond put the car key and started the car. My leg still hurt but its okay.

"How's Christian ?"

"He's good, he's watching tv" I hummed. "He told me that his teacher called you"

"Yeah, she scoled me about dropping the kid at time, and the school rules regarding schedules the same bullshit" I remember her call at lunch, that mrs Johansson really getting annoying.

"Everything alright you sound upset ?" I sigh. "Yeah, don't worry just a long day" I said leaning my head on the car seat.

a long day

"Okay, but you should see that coming after all, i hope she didn't threatening you or Chris, if she dare i will go to her and..." I stop her.

"No Natasha, she just want to meet me next week, to talk about it" I smile amuse at how she was on beast mode withing a minute, this girl really crazy with her mood swing.

[...]

I was finally at home, after ending the call with Natasha and arrive at home. When she saw me limp, she panicked thinking i get attacked or something, i had to calm her down before she call the cops.

She is a sweetheart

I ate and put Christian in bed but not before he told me his entire day. I was glad he had a good day we says our goodnight.

Right now i quit the shower, i just put a simple short throwing the towel on the floor. I make my way to bed.

I lay on back feeling tired a sigh leave my mouth as my right leg still hurt but its not that bad. Natasha helped me earlier she treating me. So now it was little better, i shook my head thinking about that girl who hit me.

Does she really think im vietnamese like seriously, isn't obvious that im korean ?

That girl was crazy, i smile remember her shock face when i left her there.

New York people.

Anyway tomorrow is friday, then the week-end. We don't work on week-ends, so i could rest and having fun with my son.

I turn to the side taking her picture i stare at her, thinking about her its to hard. It still hurt, my heart ache as i feel this familiar feeling of disapointed of why she left me, him, us ?

"I miss you..."

I whisper, put the sheets over me and let myself go to dreamland.