Chapter 12

Enjoy, vote, comments.

Maze's pov

'Im at work, it's soon my lunch break '

I text to Jimin smiling.

"Seriously Maze, you look creepy smiling like that"  I rolled my eyes at Tracey, i don't pay attention at her and read Jimin's message.

'You guys lunch are late, our lunch here already start'

'you are lucky but it's business thing, we can talk later if you want ?'

'No it's you who is busy right now, not me'

"Maze ! "

I sigh.

"What Tracey ?"

"I talk to you and you ignore me. What? A weird man just come to your life and you forgot about me"

she is angry.

"Did you forget rule number 7?"  I think about it Friends before men "Of course not tray"  "You don't seems like that"  I take her in my arms for a hug, she act like such a baby sometimes.
"Im sorry babe, i was distracting"  I said, she hugs me back and sigh.
"I know you like him but don't go fast remember that you don't really know him"

We let go of each other and walk toward the cafeteria for lunch. "Tray we are just friends, you talk about him like you know him you never even see him"  It was true she never see him, i just talk about him to her. After the date, if we can say it like that jimin and i talk to each other a lot on the phone, i see he became comfortable around me. We don't talk about things to deep just about how our day was, work and everything, because of our different schedule we don't have time to see each other.

"I don't need to see him to know his creepy "  Tracey say as we sit we have 1 hour and half for lunch. "What's creepy about him?"

"The fact that he didn't tell you about his son, he don't want to talk about his baby mama, and he has mood swing"

"He probably don't want to talk about it. She is dead tray, she was the mother of his son it's a big lose and about his son. We didn't know each other a lot to speak about it"

After the date it was really clear that his mother's child was a sensitive topic. Everytime i ask about her he narrow himself and avoid the subject so i just don't ask anymore about it. But something inside me make me believe that it's more deep than that. But i don't want to seems pushy, i never lose someone in my life, i never go to the death of someone so i can understand that he don't wants to talk about it.

"Have you thought about maybe he killed her and thats why he leave his country"  She said lower her voice just for me to hear, when i tell her about our conversation she jump on the thought that he is a psychopath that he was obsessed with her and she wanted to leave him and thats why he killed her. For her it's the perfect passion crime, she watch to much documentary.

yes crazy.

"And have you though that maybe it's something that he don't want to share"  I state like it was the most obvious thing which it is, she shrug.
"Don't care, i don't trust him"  I sigh and we eat, i will not try to convince her she's stubborn so i let her be, i look at my phone and Jimin send me a text i smile.

'Are you busy after work?'

I chocked on my food, omg did he wants to see me i stare at his text don't know what to reply i look at Tracey for help she already rolled her eyes.  "Let me guess the korean guy"
She said annoying i frown. "It's Jimin"