Chapter 15

Enjoy, vote, comments

Jimin's pov

My head was pounding so hard, i groan in pain and turn around it's when i notice that i was laying in something soft. I open my eyes i wasn't in my bedroom and don't reconize my surrounding.

Where am i and what happened ?

I ask myself as i try to remember what happened, i sit on the bed looking around me. I was in a bedroom and definetly not mine it was more girly, pretty big beige and light pink the room was clean and everything organise, it smell good too.

I sit straight and sigh now i remember what happened, i remember being with Maze last night, how i yell at her. How she wanted to talk about my wife, how i lose control and cry like a baby, i remember crying on her shoulder, i smile to myself reminding how she hug me and how i hug her back.

I was never like that nobody than Natasha see me like that, she must think im crazy and don't want to see me again.

I sigh getting out of the bed.

what the hell ?

I notice i don't wear the clothes i have last night. I frown then i see that i didn't have my phone either.

did something happen last night that i forget ?

I see a picture of Maze and take it i smile fondly looking at her face it was a picture of her and a friends of her of graduation, i assume the other girl was Tracey her bestfriend she told me about her, i never see her before she was the girl who scream her name the other day at the park i chuckle at myself reminding that day.

"So, i am at her house"

I said to myself and turn my head looking again around the bedroom.

"And it's her bedroom"

I say as i see other pictures of her. Suddenly music was played, i let the picture down and decide to get out i opened the door and follow the sound.

Who can play music this loud ?

I go downstairs i spot a woman i reconize her it was the girl of the picture so it's Maze's friend i remember her telling me they are roomates. She was cleaning and sing the song that was playing, i didn't know the song she didn't notice me yet so clear my throat to notice my presence.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my god !" She exclaimed putting her hands on her chest, i obviously scared her.  "Im sorry, i didn't meant to scare you" I said trying to calm her down. "Yeah, yeah, say the man who suddenly appears!"
She said and put her cleaning stuff down, i feel a little uncomfortable. First i don't know where's Maze, and me and her friend don't know each other.

"Hum, im Jimin" I said to at least introduce myself.  "Yeah i know who you are, the korean guy that makes my girl crazy" she said and sigh.

"Well im Tracey, Tracey Coleman Maze's bff"

I nod.

"Hum can you tell me what happened last night and where my clothes and my stuff are please ?"  She look at me and her gaze was scary, she is scary but i try to not show her. She pinched her nose clearly irritated but i don't know if it's because of me.

"Maze come last night and tell me to help her, you were on the passenger seat laying in the car. First i though that you were wasted we take you to her bedroom and believe me it was really hard you are heavy as fuck so take you there was not easy"  She said and i frown.  "Anyways after we put your heavy body on the bed, she told me that you pass out and since it was raining and all she didn't want to take you home since you guys were close to here but i think that is something that she didn't tell me"