Chapter 33

Enjoy, vote,comments

Maze's pov

I open my eyes slowly and shut them immediatly because of the light of the sun, i groan and open them again rubbing my face to woke me up . Damn my head was pounding so hard.

What the hell ?

Did i really went that hard last night.
I promise to never drink again in my life.
I heard the door open i look at the direction with half eyes open.

"Oh, you are up. It's good i was about to wake you up, it's really late you know"

Jimin said after he come inside. The look he have makes me think that he is up for a long time, but he speak so loud for me that I wrinkle my face.

"Arrgh, please stop talking i have a big headache"

I said and heard him chuckle. My body went stiff for moment my eyes now wide open.

where i am ?

"Jimin ?"

I call him hesitant now sitting on the bed.

"Yes ?"

"Where i am ?"

When i finally manage to recollect myself i take a good look around me and don't reconize anything. I look back at Jimin puzzled.

"Alright, first What do you remember from last night?"

He asked me carefully. I though about it.

"Hum...we were in a club no, no not a club a karaoke bar, we talk and you sing."

I said as the event from last night resurface.

"Yes. Right now you are at my house as for yesterday you were really drunk, you were wild, you shout and you force me to sing a song at the karaoke"

He said i put the pillow in my head embarrassed.

"Oh my god, tell me i didn't do anything more embarrassed than what you told me"

I mumble in the pillow.

"Well, it depends on what you call embarrassed. Did you talk about the time when you were at your 4th drink and saying to me how much you loved the movie you were watching about Will smith and were angry that i bother your moment with him or when we were in the car and you were snoring your life out"

"Oh God, please no"

I said, what the fuck is wrong with me im never the type who drink to get wasted.

"Calm down, it was actually funny see you like that"

I threw him the pillow and he laugh. Usually i would be mad that he make fun of me, but right now seeing him laughing bring me comfort.

"Alright look. Here are clothes that you can wear, their are mines. You can change in the bathroom at the door overthere, there is already a tooth brush and you can go down when you finish"

He said so much information that i blinks a few times trying to register what he just said to me, i then notice that he bring clothes with him. I stare at his face and he looks so handsome, how can a man look gorgeous in the morning his hair look so soft. Staring at his plump lips and his jawline, i notice that when he is angry it looks so sharp an-

"Maze ? Hey"

I turn my attention back to him.

"Hmm?"