Chapter 11

Enjoy, vote, comments.

Jimin's pov

I was laying in my bed, my thoughts where all over the place i can't sleep.
I am exhausted work was intense today, not because of the dance practice but because of all the emotions i felt since the day i had the mental breakdown. I feel weird, sad, angry, upset about everything. I yelled to one of my dancer for no reason at all.

Anna offered her help but she just pissing me off more that girl just don't to stay at her place she don't know when she pass the limits.

Anyway i stay longer than usual at the studio, after Natasha said that i can cancel my solo for the event i just feel like it wasn't right. She bring so much into this that i just don't want to disapointed her. So i ask Luke for help he was okay with it, and said that i should do it but i just don't know what to do. I don't have time to think about it since it's soon.

With that thought   Lie come again. Deep inside me i know i can do it, dance again, to it but after all this time and without her i don't know if i can't.

It hurt, it hurt so much i sigh in frustration.

why it hurt?

Just think about her make me feel a lot of things, i don't know how people can go through death it's been so long but i still can go over it. Sometimes i do things thinking that she is still here and maybe be upset because of me and my behavior.

I get out of my thoughts when my phone screen lights up, i just received a notification.

who can it be?

I question myself it's pass midnight now. I take my phone and see a message from a unknown number i click on the message.

'Hi Jimin, it's me Maze i know it's late and i probably bother your sleep right now and im sorry about it, you ask me if i want to talk to you to text you so i just did now'

I smile it's been a few days since we spoke to each other, and it was strange last time we met. She was really mad and disapointed that i have a son.

I don't know, i felt like i should explain to her to justify myself, i never was like this, i never feel that but for some reason Maze makes me feel things.
She has a bad temper, i can't believe she yell at me like that. The first time she was upset with me  it was for a stupid matter, and she was more annoying than upset.

But this time was different she was hurt, i could see it in her eyes. I  just couldn't let her go like that, i still can't believe i give her my number. I never give my number to someone i just met not even a woman. I felt guilty after i did that  i feel like i was betraying my wife, like what i did was wrong but i don't know why i did it, i just did.

but is it right?

I push the thought away and respond to her text.

'Hi, don't worry i wasn't asleep '

I send her, it takes a moment for her to text me back maybe she fall asleep and right away she respond.

'oh but it's late don't you have to drop your son at school tomorrow ?'

She asked and i chuckle, so she don't forget about Christian interesting

'Don't worry im always up at time the problem is on the other side'

'what side ?'

'Him, he's not a morning person '

'I see '