Chapter 40

Enjoy, vote, comments

Maze's pov

I woke up due to feeling out of breath, something heavy was on me. I frown and try to move still on my sleep but i can't, sighing i open my eyes slowly and it was Jimin's body he was litterally sleeping on me, his arms was wrapped protectively around my waist as if i would leave him.

His head rest on my bare chest, i could feel his breathing on my skin which tickle a little bit. A smile form on my face as i stare at him, im now used to him always cuddle me when we sleep and all, but little did he know he's suffocating me and i woke with him like this. I always wonder how he can sleep like this and how i feel nothing during my sleep, because of that i always wake up earlier than usual which is awful i need my sleep time because i work all the week.

His messily hair were hide under his eyes, they are a little longer now and i don't mind it suits him perfectly more time pass and he looked more  handsome.

If you would ask me months ago that i will be there laying on the bed with an asian man and be in love with him, i would laugh on your face. As i looked at Jimin's face i know that life is fair and god wants the best for me because i love this man more than i want and it's driving me crazy that i don't know yet what he exactly feel toward me.

But still here i am, why Jimin choose me to be with him was beyond my understanding, it's not that i doubt about myself and all it's just that all this years after the death of his wife he never be in a relationship so why me? Am i that special to him ?

I rest my head on the pillow sighing. Jimin was indeed driving me crazy.
I manage to get my arms out of his grip and take my phone who was on the nightstand, the sudden movement made Jimin move i froze in my place waiting and he shift making himself comfortable. I smile at his cuteness and take my phone to call Tracey suddenly missing her, i pass more my week-ends at Jimin's than at home i know she don't like it so i call her.

The phone ring but she don't pick up, i frown it was 10 in the morning she usually up at this hour. I call again and she pick-up.

"What ?"

She said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey babe it's me, where you sleeping?"

I ask whispering and unconsciously rub Jimin's hair.

"Oh, hum...no i was just taking a rest"

She sound distracted.

"Who the fuck are you talking this early ?"

I hear someone said on the other line and i frown.

"Are you with someone ?"

I ask carefully, to not wake up Jimin.