It's Spooky Time [HolidayVerse]

A/N: I had fun writing this

Warning(s): This one definitely earns a T rating. Lol

"Three more days until Halloween! Do you know what that means?" You asked excitedly, hopping over the couch and planting yourself in a sitting position next to Tony.

"Wha- do I want to?"

"It's spooky time!"

Tony had been expecting you, having heard your footsteps, but he wasn't expecting Peter to drop from the ceiling and flop down on his other side. The two of you now having succeeded in sandwiching the man in the middle of two grinning teenagers.

"Holy shit, never do that again!" Tony yelped, a hand over his chest as he began to even out his breaths.

"But it's due time for some spooks, Mr. Stark,"

"And I have a bad heart!"

"Sure you do, grandpa." You snorted, stealing a chip from the bowl on his lap. You couldn't tell if he was more offended by your nickname, or by the fact that you stole his food. "You don't think we forgot about your surgery, do you?"

"Surgery or no surgery, I still have a bad heart." Tony spat back with no real fire behind his words. He was just slightly annoyed. Probably because you were crunching chips only inches from his face.

While you leaned back to give him some space, you could've swore you heard him mutter "I'm too old for this" and you smirked, knowing that Tony Stark wouldn't get caught dead admitting he was too old for anything.

"What do you guys want." Tony paused the movie he was watching. "Shouldn't you be making out in a closet or something? It's already frustrating enough Pepper grounded me from the lab."

"Um, no," You said, sounding as sure as you could from nearly getting caught off guard. You didn't need to look up at Peter. You could see the red of his face bright enough from your peripheral vision. Everyone was always trying to set the two of you up while completing ignoring the fact that you were perfectly content with just being friends.

"Come on Tony, it's been spooky season for so long!" You quickly steered the conversation back in the direction of your original purpose.

"And we want to do some Halloween stuff!" Peter continued and you nodded your head in agreement.

"And what do you need me for?"

"Isn't it obvious? You know all the best haunts around here!"

Tony stared blankly ahead before letting out an exasperated sigh and sinking into the couch with a hand over his face.

"I get it, because I am one. Hardy har har, hilarious, kids. If you wanna call someone old, I'm sure Cap's around here somewhere. Go bother him."

"Where's your sense of excitement for the best holiday out there?!" Peter groaned.

"Your thirst for collecting pillowcases of candy and being sick for days?!" You joined.

"Your want to dress up as kick-ass heroes?!"

You paused. "We already are kick-ass heroes, Pete."

"Oh. Right." He froze for a millisecond before the two of you fistbumped - still perched on the couch - over a completely over it Tony Stark.

"To get the everloving shit scared out of you with the best horror out there?" You immediately started again.

"To-"

Peter Parker Imagines BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara