These New York Streets Are Dangerous (Drabble)

Just something short inspired from the prompt: "You did great. Want a sticker?"

"Hey! I know you!" A strangers voice rang out. Even though it was nighttime, the New York streets were still busy.    

"What?" Spider-Man turned around, trying to figure out who was calling to him.

"You're Spider-Man!"

"Oh gods," You groaned and turned around, not caring about his celebrity status. You found it annoying. You just want to go home and have him leave you alone. You continue to walk as he takes a picture with the man on the street.

"Hey! Wait up!" You heard Spider-Man shout after you, and then zip to a lamppost, pulling himself so he was standing next to you and falling into step by your side.

"I told you to leave me alone. I'm fine now. You saved me. I'm not in danger anymore. You did great." You said, voice heavily laced with sarcasm. "Want a sticker?"

"Uh, I'll pass on the sticker this time," He laughed but you didn't. "You know stuff can still happening. I just wanna make sure you get home safely without getting robber or assaulted or something like that."

"The odds of that happening are—"

"Really high. This is New York City."

"Yeah, okay," You rolled your eyes. "Go ahead and insult the place right after I just almost got crushed by a car."

"See?" He held his hand out and stopped you from walking, jumping in front of you, tilting his head to the side. "You're not feeling good. More of a reason for me to stay and swing you home."

"Not a chance." You said flatly.

"Walk you home?" You stayed silent and kept walking. "I'll take that as a yes. Look at that! Progress!"