The "Group Retreat"

A/N: Warning that isn't a real warning: this is a fairly long chapter, almost double the usual length. I didn't feel like shortening it at all. The idea for this totally came from feeling cooped up in my house, but I'm not sure if I really want to write a chapter heavily inspired by quarantine or not yet, so, it only partially is, in the beginning.
I'm gonna say this now just to clear it out of the way, I honestly couldn't love fanfiction any more because it means that I can write anything, any way I want. For example: everything's fine after CA:CW. No one can stop me!
Warnings: umm, I'm blanking? Little angst. There are some allusions to things. Up to you whether they're interpreted as dirtier as they could be. Oh, and minor Stucky shipping, if that needs to be a warning to anyone.

"Who else wants to ditch this place and go somewhere with me?" You said loudly and abruptly, breaking the silence and bolting up to a sitting position from where you were lying bored on the couch.

"I'm game." Natasha sat up too. The two of you were laying lengthwise on opposite sides of the couch and you gave her a high five.

"Anyone else?" You looked around the room, meeting the eyes of the attention grabbed, but otherwise silent, Avengers.

"Where're we going?" Sam yawned, glancing over at you amusedly.

"I dunno. I was thinking road trip?" You shrugged. "Something to get out of this godforsaken base." You swung your legs over the couch. "Hey! We can go camping! Let's go camping!"

"Y/N," Steve sighed, looking up from where he was reading his book. "We're on lockdown."

"Only because of a tiny, barely even noticeable, glitch in the system!" You rolled your eyes. "You know it's probably nothing Cap,"

"Probably means there's still a probability." He frowned and you groaned.

"I wanna go," Peter cheerfully exclaimed, and the group turned their heads to face the boy as he dropped down from the ceiling.

"Sorry Spider-Boy, but you didn't get your permission slip signed by your legal guardian." You stood up and patted his cheek, ignoring his frown as you walked by to stand in front of everyone as you spoke.

"Come on, no one is leaving until Tony tells us it's okay." Steve sighed, knowing well enough that you are a stubborn teenager who normally didn't stop until you got what you wanted or crashed and burned in the attempt.

You just ignored him. "Sam, you said something? You in?"

"If you can pull this off Pipsqueak, count me in."

"Buck?" You turned to the man, who glanced over at Steve before answering.

"I mean, we all could use a break," He prompted hesitantly, shifting to sit up completely.

"Bucky!" Steve said, shocked.

"I'm just saying!" Bucky out his hands up in defense. "We've all been on missions like crazy lately, and being locked in here with nowhere to go is far from a vacation no matter how much it might seem like it, and camping sounds real nice right about now."

"Ha!" You folded your arms. "It's four against two, majority vote." You narrowed your eyes at Steve and he sighed softly, closing his.

"I said I want to go though!" Peter protested, hopping over closer to you. "Camping's fun!"

"Yeah, I know that, that's why I thought of it." You huffed. "But who knows what'll happen if Mr. Stark finds you missing? He'll probably flip the city searching for you. We don't want him worrying, so it's best if you just stay right here." You smiled sarcastically.