Jedi, We Are

A/N: It's Star Wars day! May the fourth be with you! In celebration, I wrote a Star Wars themed chapter a couple weeks ago and was saving it for today. I'm not sure about you, but I'm pushing today's homework until tomorrow and binge-watching the entire Star Wars saga, including Solo and Rogue One. I already started watching last night. I've always been a really big Star Wars geek. Besides, how perfect is it that Peter is too?
(I have a small announcement in the A/N at the end of this. I would love it if I could hear anyone's opinions to make my decision a little easier)

"Wow Tony, I can't believe you did that." You said, your eyes widening a little but not leaving the monitor screen.

"Excuse me, what did I do now?"

"That Spider guy you went to Queens to get last year?" You looked up, meeting Tony's eyes as he waited for you to finish speaking. "He was only fourteen?" You laughed.

"So? He has potential. I kept him out of any real trouble." He spun back around to his table before slowly turning to you again. "Wait, how do you know that?"

"Oh, this random kid showed up on the cameras. He came in with Happy, so I'm assuming he's here for you, but since I didn't really recognize him, I looked him up."

"Y/N, three questions: why the hell are you looking at the cameras? Don't you have something better to do? And why did you run facial recognition on a fifteen year old kid?" Before he could get any answers, F.R.I.D.A.Y. piped up,

"Happy Hogan and Peter Parker have just entered the private elevator and are heading to this floor, Boss,"

"Thanks, I figured as much," Tony frowned, answering the A.I, the thought of him teaching you too much, an example being you being quick enough to run facial that you knew who exactly Peter Parker was before he even got the alert from his own security system, running through his head. You couldn't have waited two more minutes to meet the kid face to face?

"I got nothing better to do, you didn't want me in the lab today." You responded to his questions, being met with a sigh.

"Shut that down." Tony told you. "I want to see social interaction."

"No way!" You gasped, closing out the surveillance cameras and pushing off the table in your chair to roll over to the man. "You didn't!"

"I didn't what? I don't speak fluent teenager yet." He deadpanned, glancing in your direction before starting to put away the tools he was using on a small project.

"You're not trying to get me to make friends, are you?" You questioned accusingly. "It's not a coincidence you made me cancel all my plans and hang out all day with you." You then said playfully.

"First of all, ow," Tony rolled his eyes. "Secondly, you didn't have plans, you were in your room blaring music, eating chips, and reading a book."

"Uh, plans." You exaggerated the word. "And I was gonna to go out with Wanda later. You know she's leaving soon." You pouted for a second before cracking a smile. You couldn't really be sad, or mad, you knew Tony has wanted you to meet Peter for a while, since Germany, but you never really had the time. You either were strengthening your powers to reduce mental strain with Wanda, or you were building something. Any free time you had, you spent relaxing, not really wanting any human interaction. That's just how you've been since your family, basically, split up.

"You'll have a chance later, you got a little while longer." He stood up and turned off the monster, ignoring your small protest. "You'll like him, promise."

"I don't know man, maybe I will. But not a lot of people like me."

Before Tony could say something, the two of you heard the elevator ding and your heads turned to face the two humans who just walked in.