There's Always Instances In Which Being Early Isn't Good

A/N: another request from teenwishes03 ! Sorry it took a little while, I got a little carried away with the idea. I also had to do a little research and have some awkward familial talks to make sure this could actually happen. I actually added a picture because I wrote a description and all I saw was this, so, yeah, of course I had to go find it.Guys! Dark Mode is awesome! (Oh, there's another short A/N at the end.)

Warning(s): I think I can label this chapter PG-13. Like I said, I had a little fun writing this and things got a little bit risqué. Depends on how dirty your mind is I guess. Whoops? Talking about periods might also be uncomfortable to some people, so be warned. But that's not until near the end. Also...language. Hehe.

You couldn't keep track of the days you were grateful for Peter Parker existing because the number always constantly grew.

Some days it would be because of his superhero persona, Spider-Man would come swooping in and save the day, whether it be by helping someone cross the street or pulling someone from a car crash. Other days it would be just him being himself, being there to answer a late night phone call when you were feeling scared or lonely or sitting in silence with you as you let yourself melt into his embrace.

Peter seemed too good for this world sometimes. Even after all he's been through, he always tries his hardest for everyone. To be there for them, make sure they're happy and proud of him. He's always so understanding and patient, and downright adorable even when he wasn't trying. But he also knew he had people to go to—including you— for the times he needed someone.

"What are you looking at?" You heard Peter ask and your smile grew.

"You. Is there a problem?" You asked jokingly, trailing Peter with your eyes as he stood up, pressing a kiss to your temple as he walked by to throw a scrap piece of paper away.

"Yeah. You're supposed to be studying." He chuckled, sitting back down in his spot on the couch next to you. "I'm sure your dad wouldn't appreciate it if you came home and still had homework to do."

"I'm sure if it's one time, he'll let it slip. He loves you, you know?"

"Oh yeah?" Peter glanced up at you, a small smile on his lips and you laughed.

"I think he's already rehearsing a speech so we would name any potential kids after him." You pulled the small throw blanket that was covering your lap closer so Peter wouldn't sit on it when he scooted closer.

"Nothing's going to change my mind from Spidey-Child Number One, you know."

"Yeah, no, we're not naming our kid, or any kids that." You laughed, rolling your eyes when Peter tugged you closer to him so he could get comfortable against your chest, kissing your shoulder before resting his head. You ran a hand through his hair before leaning your head on his, picking up your pencil again. "You aren't any less distracting like this, you know?"

"I figured I could see what you're doing this way. Give you the answers," He mumbled, bringing his hand up to point to your book. "What's the difference between a meteoroid, meteor, and a meteorite?"

"Nice try, Pete, but I'm not going to get anything done like this." You said softly, pressing your lips to the top of his head. "You were the one just saying how I needed to study."

"Okay, true, but I'm also bored."

"So how about some dinner?" The both of you turned your heads when you heard May's voice appear in the apartment, the front door closing behind her. "I'm starving."