TEASER: His Warrior Angel

Y/N was sent to Earth as a warning.

Thanos was coming, and she needed to protect the Infinity Stones.

But everything changed: her mission, her life, her entire world after she met Peter Parker.

He changed her, and in doing so, forced Y/N to make decisions she's never had too before. Decisions that began to tear her apart. Decisions that could cost her her life.

Be on the lookout,
His Warrior Angel coming soon!
(Story Idea spawned from realqueenww2 's request. Credit goes to them. Thank you.)

—————
A/N: This was my first teaser. Did I do all right?

I remember making the promise that if a story got longer than 8 chapters, I would make it separate. (Or was that just a promise to myself?) Well, here's me making good on that promise (whoevers it was) with His Warrior Angel. It was supposed to only be a oneshot, but then I figured with a request like that, I had to delve into backstory so it would make more sense, so the plans changed to be a oneshot on the longer side. Aaaaaand then in the making of the backstory, I got hit with a full blown idea and I just couldn't resist writing it all. I don't think you can blame me. I'm 30,000 words and counting, so prepare yourselves!