▪︎ Begin ▪︎

Start from the beginning

"it's okay" Jimin politely nodded.

"Is there any patient's name jihyun patents arrive?" he asked to receptionist as she shaked his head "If any one here please let me know" she nodded and bowed. The said Man had coffe in his hand as he dringks he eyes Jimin who standed beside him while looking at his shoes.

"Are you here for appointment?" The man asked Jimin while sips the coffee and Jimin lips went dry for starving while looking at the way the man sips coffee.

"No, I'm here for training. . "

"Oh, welcome to Jeon health and Care hospital. I'm Jin, nursing department"

"Jimin" Jimin extend his hand to shake as Jin shaked his hand. "Training"they both started union to say and smiled at themselves. Jimin was about to say something but..

"Jeon Jimin" receptionist called them as Jimin walked to her "Go to second floor you can meet your respective doctor" Jimin nodded but paused to keen his eyes on her "It's really Jeon Jimin?"

"Yes it's Jeon Jimin...is that you right?"

"Yeah! It's me yes!!" Jimin said while practically rolled his eyes. "Come on I know places l. Let's go" Jin said as they walked side by side.

"Hey!why did you select this hospital?" Jin asked excitedly , Jimin dropped his attitude to smile a bit "Best hospital I guess and what about you? How long you work here?"

"I heard the doctor hear are so damn handsome so that I applied and got it luckily. It'sbeen 6 months. "

"Seriously?"

"Yeah why not? We should get some spicy things in our life other than stethoscope and medicine"

Jimin didn't say anything but he realize one thing he should enjoy himself too. He is good in studies but apart from that he never involve any of the matter like dating or hooking up.People need fun in their for once in a life time!!

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"98...99...100 yes breathe with me Jungkook, you're doing good yes keep doing" A man who wear specs as his voice soothing to Jungkook's ear who slowly calmed down while laying on the bed.

After a 30 minutes...

Jungkook slowly sat straight as he slowly back to breathe normally. "Are you okay Jungkook?" A man asked him while cheking Jungkook'spulse as Jungkook slowly nodded with parted lips.

"You're not okay. You're going worse than before. I told you to meditate daily did you do it?" A man asked while sat opposite to the Jungkook who took the chair to sit.

"Yeah, I'm doing" Jungkook politely said while caressing his forehead.

Yoongi as know as Min yoongi A famous psychiatrist and personal friend of Kim Namjoon and its was a routine in a month to get checkup from him that's how Jungkook ended up here.

"Joon told me that you got marriaged. Kook you didn't invite me?" Yoongi fake an angry on his tone while checks Jungkook eye balls that was so red.

Jungkook sighs "I didn't even attend my own marriage"

"W-what? Why?"

"I just can't yoongi. That morning I'm not able to do things. My head -- I- can't---" Jungkook not able to finish his words but stuttered while explaining "Jungkook stop. take a deep breathe..come on breathe with me" yoongi said while calming him.

Jungkook exhaled heavily "Did you sleep well? you should not like this. You know, you're married now...there's someone there for you to share your life."

Jungkook shaked his head "I don't know him"

"Arrange marriage stuff, I got it"

Jungkook didn't say anything as he runs his hands on his hair. "So who is him? What's his name?"

"He is boy ...and that's it! That's the one only I know"

"That's quite good information. Why don't you try to get know about him?" Jungkook again didn't say anything as he looked down.

"Get some sleep and eat healthy. Don't smoke or drink alcohol too. I've been notice you're clean for weeks keep doing Jungkook." Yoongi said while gets the tablets boxes.

Jungkook stoodup to leave "Take your pills kook. Don't skip it" yoongi said as he gives the pills to Jungkook who puts on his pocket as he leaves.

☆▪︎☆

Jungkook arrived at the hospital while staff and nurses are bowed at him as he didn't re-act to them but wear with poker face, his hair bounce everytime he walks and he wear black glass. He took a elevator go to second floor as he pressed the button to reach his destiny.

When he reached the floor and Namjoon approached him "What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Jungkook--"

"Please I need a rest. I'm not in a mood to hear anything"

Meanwhile

"...God, you're so funny hyung" Jimin laughed while walking side by side to Jin who throws some lame Joke about how he late for the first day of his hospital. Jimin laughed and his eyes laid on Jungkook who talked to Namjoon, he paused and furrowed his eyebrows as he think 'why that poker guy in here?'

Jin laughed too but he observes that Jimin's woded eyes "what happened?"

"What is he doing here?" Jimin Questioned him still confusing about Jungkook.

"Damn, People said more about him but I can't believe until I saw him last months.He is divine woww, " Jin gasped at Jungkook while explaining to Jimin who furrowedeyebrowsat him.

"You know him?" Jimin now turned to ask Jin.

"What? Why not? Before I'm getting into this hospital I damn know him. Wait,you don't know him? Jeon health and care hospital is belongs to him. He is the Chairman of this hospital also I heard he got married yesterday and the so called his life partner is so ugly"

"What the fuck?"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆