Chapter 51 Strangely Familiar

~POV

"Wolf, get up!" I open my eyes as my door flies open. "Axion wants to talk to you." its Carter, Axion's brother.

"Why?" I ask blankly.

"I don't know nor do I care. Just go see what he wants." he says before walking away. He's never really liked me due to the fact that I'm Axion's favorite among the group out here. I get up out of bed, stretching and walking to the bathroom. I look into the mirror to see my abnormally bright blue eyes. They're so bright they glow in the dark but it becomes abit annoying. I brush out my dirty blonde, half curly hair before leaving my room and walking down the hallway, admiring the many paintings. Soon I make it to Axion's office.

"Ahh..Wolf. There you are." he says as I walk in. 

"Why did you wanna see me?" I ask sitting down.

"Because its time for you to meet the family I was telling you about." he says. 

"Alright, and?" I ask.

"Well..they're the Knights. You know that." he says. "They live in an old house outside of town. I want you to go there, introduce yourself."

"Why would they let me in?" I ask.

"Because you can control them to." he says. Its true. Over the past 8 months I've been trained in how to use my powers. Controlling the minds of others, changing the way I look, I can control my brain cells as well.

"Okay but..Axion..may I ask something?" I ask.

"Of course my child." he says smiling. 

"Why do you call me wolf?" I ask. He chuckles lightly and leans back, pressing his fingertips together.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now run along to the Knights house and make yourself comfortable." he says. I nod and stand up, leaving the room. I walk down the hall to my room where Carter is standing.

"I wanna talk to you." he says.

"What is it Carter?" I ask annoyed. He sighs and looks down.

"I want you to know that I don't think its the best idea you go to the Knights house. I guess one of them did something to him a long time ago. Thats why he has you." he says.

"I'm quiet aware of that Carter, that doesn't mean I won't do as he asks. He gave me the strength and knowledge I have today." I say. He nods and looks into my eyes.

"I just care about you, you well know that." he says stepping closer.

"Yes I do know that, I can read your mind." I say making him smile

"What have you read so far?" he asks resting his hand on my waist.

"Not enough I'm guessing." I say making him smile. He pulls me in for a short kiss.

"Just be careful. Okay?" he says.

"I know." I say. He nods and kisses my cheek once before walking out. I walk to my dresser, pulling out some fresh clothes then going to the bathroom. I take a quick shower before getting out, drying off and getting dressed. I leave the bathroom, walking to my room and pulling my shoes on. I walk down the huge, open staircase and to the entrance of the large mansion to see Axion.

"Alright, you'll be fine. Just do as we've trained you and you'll be in." he says. I nod and head out the door, walking through the woods, though town and up the hill to the large house. On the front gate there is a large K. I open it and walk up the dirt trail to the steps. I walk up and too the door, knocking on it lightly. Soon it opens and a woman stands there, dark, long brown hair and brown eyes.

"Morgan?" I say looking right into her eyes.

"Yeah..what?" she says.

"I..uhh...I'm here to live with you?" I say focusing on her eyes. She looks at me for a few good seconds before nodding.

"Alright." she says letting me pass. That was abit too easy. I look around to see pictures everywhere but the one that gets me the most is a large painting hanging over the fireplace. I walk over to it, focusing on it as I read the faces of all the people on it but one catches my eye the most.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to her.

"Thats my sister Nicole. She died a few months ago." she says looking down. I look alot closer as I feel like I've seen her before but then the door opens. I turn and see a man that makes the emotions and feelings in my mind explode cause a serious pain. I hold my head as the feeling starts to spread through my whole body before everything goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup...thats what you get. 

Nikki :)