Chapter 59 Sisters Always

Morgan POV

So they started training Nicole first cause of her not having any experience in fighting like I do. But I don't pass the chance to watch her get her ass kicked by them. I sit there with Attila while she's starting to get better. Jerry throws and punch but she blocks then he kicks her side and punches her....in the....neck?

"Oww! What the fuck!" Attila says.

"I...arrgg......I'm done...for...today..." she says stumbling away. Attila helps her to the stairs and walks back over to Jerry just before I burst into laughter. She looks up at me.

"You know I laugh at your pain." I say making her frown.

"Your a dick....Morgan." she says before walking inside...more like falling into the house. I shake my head and follow her in, helping her on the couch.

"That really looked like it hurt." I say sitting down. She glares at me.

"No shit! Get your ass out there and get punched in the throat!" she says making me laugh.

"Hey your the one that didn't pay enough attention." I say making her frown.

"Go get me some fucking ice." she says. I laugh some more and walk to the kitchen, getting a bag of ice and bringing it out. She snatches it from me and growls. 

"Awww.....are you grumpy?" I say patting her head. She tries to hit me but I pull back and sit down across from her.

"Sometimes I ask myself how the FUCK I GOT YOU AS A SISTER!!!!!" She yells making me laugh even more and Jerry walks in.

"Sorry about that. It belongs to the training." he says sitting down.

"Its alright." she says standing up. "I'm gonna go lay down for a while. I'm not feeling all that great." she walks upstairs where Attila follows. 

"She gonna be okay?" I ask worried.

"Yeah, I just knocked the wind out of her." he says putting his feet up.

"Could you maybe be gentle with her? She is my baby sister and if you hurt her....I'll be forced to kill you." I say making him smile. 

"I never would've took you for the protective sister." he says turning to me abit. He's kinda right. I don't come over very protective.

"Well I've been with her for so long and I know she can be abit....stupid at times so I gotta be there to pick her ass up." I say. "Just..careful."

"I will Morgan. I promise." he says. "But I'm gonna rest too. You should sleep or such." I nod and he stands up, walking to the guest bedroom. I sit there thinking. Maybe I should go say sorry to Nicole. I stand up and walk up to her room where Atty is just leaving.

"Can I talk to her alone for a little?" I ask. He looks at me for a bit before nodding. I walk in and close the door. She looks over and frowns.

"What?" she snaps.

"Hey...I'm sorry for laughing." I say walking over to her. She sits up and looks at me.

"Your saying sorry? You hate that word." she says making me smile.

"Yes I do but I should say it to you because I mean it. You got hurt." I say looking at her now black and blue throat. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay." she says smiling.

"Listen....I'm sorry your in the whole situation." I say. "I know it sucks and its really...all my fault."

"Morgan, its alright. Don't worry about it at all." she says resting her hands on my shoulders. "Everything is okay."

"I know but..." 

"Now shut up and give me a fucking hug." she says making me laugh. I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly. She me. "Your an asshole and a handful of a sister but I do love you. Always will." she pulls back. "Your a very close and important person in my life. I always want you to know that. I want you to know that no matter what I want you as my sister by my side." I smile

"And I always will be." I say. "Always."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is more for you Morgan. I know I haven't been the greatest sister lately. And I missed our..uhh...friendship anniversary? That sounds wrong...fuck it. 

I want you to know that you are such an important friend to me. Your funny, silly, you always make me laugh and you've always been there. I hope this update makes up for my shitty sisterness and I hope I hear from you soon. 

I love ya Morgan, my awesome best friend and my beloved big sister

Your Mint, Your Nikki, Your Nicole