Chapter 42 Losing Family

Morgan POV

Its been about a month since Nicole moved out. Everything's been alot calmer since she moved but I really don't like it. Its not good for me. All I do is just avoid everything and everybody. Todays a day where everybody's gone when the fucking doorbell rings. I groan and stand up, walking to door and opening it to see Inez.

"Hey, you haven't called or anything lately." she says walking in.

"I've been busy." I said walking back to the couch.

"Sure, come on now. You've been avoiding everybody." she says sitting down.

"I've had things to take care of." I say." Its been really hard."

"Hard you mean since Nicole moved out." she says. "You damn well know you need her here so go talk to her."

"I have been but she always pushes me back." I say. "What else am I supposed to do?!"

"How about you and I both go talk to her." she says. I sigh and look down. "I'll be there. Maybe she'll talk to you."

"Fine." I say. She nods and I head upstairs, pulling some fresh clothes on before heading back down. "Lets go." we head out the door where her car. We get in and she starts to drive down the road. "Say Inez...why don't you have kids?"

"Cause they're annoying. They piss and shit everywhere....they're like dogs." she says.

"Umm..okay." I say.

"No, I just never really wanted any." she says. I nod and the drive is mostly silent until we make it to Nicole's house. We get out and walk to the front door but I stop just before the steps.

"I can't go in there. She doesn't wanna talk to me anyway." I say but she shakes her head and takes my hand.

"Get your fat ass up those stairs so we can talk to her." she says pulling me up. I groan as she knocks on the door. Soon it opens and Attila stands there.

"Hey Inez." he says before looking to me. "Morgan." I nod.

"Is Nicole here?" she asks.

"Yes. why?" he asks.

"We wanna talk to her." I ask. He looks at us both before letting us in. We walk into what I think is the living room and we sit down.

"I'll go get her." he says walking upstairs. We look around to see the pictures she put up of us. Still of her and I which surprises me abit but soon footsteps coming down the stairs stop us. We look to see her and Atty walking down. She stops and frowns.

"Why did you let them in?!" she says trying to back up but he stops her.

"Just fucking talk to her." he says. She groans and walks over to us, sitting down.

"We wanna talk to you." Inez says.

"About what? Theres nothing to talk about." she says looking away.

"Yes there is! You two are acting like fucking teenagers and I'm fucking sick of taking care of you to like your fucking babysitter!" she says standing up. "Now fucking talk before I fucking kill you both!" she storms out of the room. We sit in an awkward silence for a good 5 minutes.

"Umm...I'm sorry." I say. She looks up and frowns.

"For what?" she asks.

"For doing what I did. It wasn't right." I say. "I'm sorry."

"You do know that I promised not to ever talk to you again." she says. "But I've noticed that its not that easy to stay with that thought."

"Can we just talk about it or forget it?" I say. "Please."

"You did something that I don't wanna forgive." she says.

"I know I did and I'm sorry!" I say but before she can keep going we hear a loud howl from our parents. Leave it to them to fuck everything up. We get up and leave the house, shifting as soon as we're in the woods. After a good 20 minutes we reach a bloodbath with about a dozen dead wolfs but one of them..is Sam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know...don't fucking cry about it and if you dare tell me to update I'll climb through damn skype to beat your ass.

Nikki :)