Chapter 31 Oh...That's a Relief

Nicole POV

"No way in hell" I say backing up.

"What? Oh god no! No. I wouldn't have sex with my sister. No." he says. "Geez...perv."

"Okay, what do you want?" I ask sitting up.

"I want you to help me with something." he says.

"Than why were you giving me that look?" I ask.

"Oh..well because your half Mutt, right?" he says.

"Yes." I say.

"You have good senses to find her for me." he says. I sigh in relief and nod. "What is it?"

"I really thought you wanted....you know." I say making him give me a silly look.

"I'm not that sick." he says. "Anyway this girl means alot to me so I have to find her."

"Who is it?" I ask.

"A girl that was my best friend in childhood years. I loved her and wished for her to be my mate but you know what happened." he says.

"Alright, and?" I say.

"Well we heard that she killed herself but I know she's alive because I found traces of her." he says.

"Alright and you want me to help you?" I ask.

"Yes, please." he says. I really have no reason to go home yet so why not.

"Yeah...sure why not but let my feet heal first." I say He nods and I lay back down, falling into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short but I want to let everybody know...no incest.

Nikki :)