Chapter 52 Pain

Morgan POV

We broght...ahh..the woman that I just met but strangely think I know into the guest bedroom and walked out. What?

"Who is that?" Atty asks. He was the one who walked in and made her lose her shit.

"Umm...I don't know. But she can stay here for now." I say sitting down. He gives me a look.

"What? We don't know her. We're being attacked and this woman could try to kill us. Our grandchildren." He says. "We can't risk it."

"Hey, why don't you keep your mouth shut and let me make the choices I want." I say. He gives me another look but nods.

"Fine. Do what you want." He says before storming off. I sigh and lean back to hear a crash upstairs. I stand up and walk up to where it came from. I end up in the guest room. The woman is looking at me with a worried face and shattered glass is all over the floor.

"I'm sorry. I thought I.... I thought I saw somebody." She says. I know I can't be an ass to her.

"Its ok. I'll clean it. You get cut?" I ask walking over to her. She shakes her head and knees down, picking the shardes up with her bare hands. "Ohh...what are you doing?!" She looks at me confused.

"Cleaning." She says as if its perfectly normal. She picks them up, blood drips from her hands as she throws them away. "Is something wrong?"

"Uhh..umm..well...your bleeding." I say. She looks down to see the glass in her skin and the blood dripping to the floor.

"Oh...I'll clean that too." She says but I'm afraid that she'll use a damn bomb or something I shake my head.

"I'll do it, go to the bathroom and wait." I say. She nods and leaves the room. I clean everything up before heading to the bathroom to see her sitting on the side of the bathtub. I walk over to her, taking the tweezers and sitting down. "Give me your hands." She does and I pick the pieces out.

"I'm guessing that's not the way to clean." She says making me smile.

"No not really. Don't you feel that? Must hurt like a bitch." I say washing some blood off with a rag.

"I don't feel pain." She says looking down.

"What? How?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Not sure. My father gave me medicine when I was little cause I had some issues. But they went wrong and took me nerves that allow me to feel pain." She says. "Its not that bad though."

"Ohh...that sucks but why are you here?" I ask. She looks up, right into my eyes giving me a strange feeling.

"Because I know Nicole." She says. I pull back and look at her. "She....she knew you were being attacked. She knew she was gonna die."

"And she didn't say anything. Why not? And how do I know I can trust you when you know so much about my family. My sister." I say. She looks down and picks some more glass from her finger tip.

"Because my father killed her." She says

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good???