Chapter 37 You Have No Heart!

Nicole POV

"You stay here, I'm gonna talk to her." I say laying him down in bed.

"Please, its okay. She made me know what I did wrong." he says.

"Atty, no. It was wrong." I say giving him a light kiss and leaving the room. 

"Mom?" I turn and see Skylar. "Can you help me?"

"Sure, whats wrong?" I ask.

"Something's wrong with Markus?" I ask walking over to her.

"He's really hot and won't eat anything." she says handing him to me.

"Oh, you had the same problem when you were a little baby." I say pinching her cheek.

"Haha...can you help?" she asks.

"No, I only raised two kids Sky." I say walking to her room. "Come on. You need to keep him cool, get a small, cold, wet rag from the bathroom." she nods and leaves. "Your gonna be okay little man." he smiles and takes my finger as Sky walks back.

"Here." she says.

"Listen, just keep him cool. I gotta talk to Morgan." I say handing him back. She nods as I stand up and walk to the living room where Morgan is sitting.

"You wanted to yell at me, right?" she asks.

"Now? Yes I do. Outside." I say. She groans and stands up, following me outside. "What the fuck were you thinking?!"

"Hmmm...I think about alot of things." she says leaning against the railing.

"I mean the shit with Attila!" I say.

"Oh that. Yeah, I did that." she says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because he hurt my baby sister and he needed a punishment." she says.

"A punishment?! Thats what you ca...Morgan! Thats my mate!" I yell.

"The mate that called you the worst mistake of his life!" she yells back.

"May have but I love him!" I say.

"Love?! You...I remember how you were in so much pain when he left you and you went to fuck Jax!" she yells.

"Yes! I slept with Jax! Alot and you know it!" I yell. "But who was fucking my mate, causing me so much pain everyday?!"

"I was! So?!" she yells.

"I'm saying that you were never a good sister! You never caring about me!" I yell.

"You damn well know I care about you and love you!" she says.

"You have no heart! You never...just stay away from me and my family." I say.

"We live in the same house. How you gonna do that?" she asks.

"I'm moving..away from here." I say turning and walking back to the house. This is it..she went to far and now she's paying for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY MORY!!! I'm sorry for the late update and that its too short.....

Nikki :)