Chapter 4 Traveling with Morgan.....Yeah

Nicole POV

We're in the car on the way to tha airport. Morgan and I are sitting in the back whil Attila drives and Jax sits passenger. The kids are in another car behind us. And Morgan is getting really annoyed. She hates long car drives and we still have a good three hours ahead of us.

"Hey, hey Morgan." I say poking her arm but I only get a glare. "Come on."

"What?" she asks annoyed.

"You know what I see?" I ask.

"Not now." she says looking out the window.

"Wrong, come on!" I say. She sighs and turns to look at me.

"What do you see Nicole?" she asks.

"Something really cute." I say making her try to hold back a smile.

"Than tell me what it is." she says.

"I see your cute chubby cheeks!" I say making her smile. "See? Thats my Morgan."

"I fucking hate car rides." she says.

"I know, Atty? Can we stop for a minute?" I ask. 

"Yeah, we need gas anyway." he says. After a few minutes we stop and get out.

"Fuck that car! I'm walking." she says.

"Morgan! Calm the fuck down!" I say. She turns and sighs.

"Its hot! I'm hungry and tired and you know how I am if I don't sleep." she says. 

"Atty....can we work something out for a hotel....please." I say.

"Yeah...sure hold on." he says. Morgan pushes me against the car.

"I will....finish you." she says.

"Atty! Hurry!" I say. He checks his phone and smiles.

"Got one!" he says. 

"Your lucky." she says. I rush over to him and hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much!" I say. He chuckles and we get back in the car but I try to keep as much distanst between me and Morgan.

"Whats wrong?" she asks.

"Nothing at all." I say looking out the window.

"Really?" she asks.

"Yepy." I say.

"Cause time is running short." she says.

"Atty, if you don't fucking drive I'll let her lose on you!" I say. He speeds up and soon we're there. She gets out, get the room key and locks us out.

"Why did we take her with?" Jax asks. I shrug and pull out the extra key, opening the door and walking in to see her on the bed, giving me a look of death itself.

"Fuck this." I say turning around but running into Atty.

"Your staying here and because Jax and I are heading down to the bar for a while, your stuck with her." he says.

"What?! No!" I say.

"Sorry, gotta go and meet Josh and Trevor." he says rushing out with Jax, leaving me with Morgan. I turn and smile, slowly walking over to the other bed and sitting down.

"Sooo......you like the room?" I ask. Her eyes are locked on me and burning holes into my fucking soul. "Nevermind."

"Get the phone book." she says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I think I recalled telling you I'm hungry." she says. "And hungry Morgan is a big meany." I grab the phone book from the nightstand.

"What do you want?" I ask. She thinks for abit.

"Just pizza, something simple." she says. I nod and order two pizzas for us. 

"Okay, said it'll be here in 15 minutes." I say laying back in bed.

"Alright than." she says. Its not that I'm afraid she'll hurt me.....cause she will but the fact that she can just stare at me for hours without blinking is what freaks me out. "Whats wrong?"

"Can you please stop staring at me?" I ask. She smiles and looks to the TV. "You wanna watch something special? I think we can order movies here."

"Yeah, sure. How about The Notebook?" she says.

"What? The last time I watched that was with you and Inez with big fucking tubs of ice cream and you two cried. No way." I say making her chuckle.

"Okay, alright. What do you wanna watch?" she asks.

"Can we watch a horror movie?" I ask. 

"Sure, what?" she says.

"I like...wait! Lets watch a werewolf movie!" I say making her smile.

"Yes! And jump around on the beds!" she says.

"And call room service for no reason!"  I say.

"And run up and down the hallways like nutjobs!" she says. Maybe this won't be so bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo....for some reason I can really imagine this would be traveling with you sweet sister.

Nikki ;)